FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I'm trying to create a shortcut to open up the Recent Call Log versus opening up the dialer. I'm using Apex Launcher and searched through activities, but can't seem to find the one that leads to the Recent Call Log. Any suggestions?
Last edited by syu78; 18th April 2014 at 04:18 AM. Reason: typo
18th April 2014, 05:14 AM |#2  
Account currently disabled
D.K
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by syu78

I'm trying to create a shortcut to open up the Recent Call Log versus opening up the dialer. I'm using Apex Launcher and searched through activities, but can't seem to find the one that leads to the Recent Call Log. Any suggestions?

Not a direct answer, but You can search the Google Play Store for "call log widget" or "call history widget" for active it possible.. I think it may be help you..
18th April 2014, 12:32 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guadalupeohara

Not a direct answer, but You can search the Google Play Store for "call log widget" or "call history widget" for active it possible.. I think it may be help you..

I was looking more for a shortcut to the stock recent call log and use that to dial people by swiping to the right. The Widgets sound like they would merely show the call log but I would be unable to call from it.
18th April 2014, 01:02 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by syu78

I was looking more for a shortcut to the stock recent call log and use that to dial people by swiping to the right. The Widgets sound like they would merely show the call log but I would be unable to call from it.

Seriously?!?

Open phone dialer....swipe to the side.
18th April 2014, 08:50 PM |#5  
Account currently disabled
D.K
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by syu78

I was looking more for a shortcut to the stock recent call log and use that to dial people by swiping to the right. The Widgets sound like they would merely show the call log but I would be unable to call from it.

You need to see your screen here.. please can you do it ?
18th April 2014, 09:19 PM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guadalupeohara

You need to see your screen here.. please can you do it ?

Was looking for a direct shortcut to the tab of the dialer shown in the screenshot.

It worked on the S3, but I can't find the same activity on the S5.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2084034
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-04-18 15.12.43.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	117.4 KB
ID:	2694798  
19th April 2014, 03:53 PM |#7  
Account currently disabled
D.K
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by syu78

Was looking for a direct shortcut to the tab of the dialer shown in the screenshot.

It worked on the S3, but I can't find the same activity on the S5.

Did you try this method in past ?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2084034
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes