[Q] Decent chinese phone with custom roms available
I have been lurking around for a while now and still can't find what i am looking for, a decent chinese phone. I find it difficult to find one that comes close to what i am looking for.
- Quad core MediaTek or Qualcomm
- 1GB ram
- Decent screen 4 inch or 5 inch screen IPS or anything else that is good of course no capacitive touch ..
- Decent battery 1500 + mAh
- Wifi b/g/n
- CMOS 8mp+ cam (only a rear cam is needed), no interpolated cam.
- Other sensors are ok, but not needed
- 3G support for EUR
- CWM and some custom roms available here on xda for the specific device
The only brand from china that i don't want is Huawei, don't know about any others that are bad imo
Budget is about 150 euro / 206 USD.
It doesn't have to be a perfect phone, but just one that can replace my current phone without costing over 200 euro / 275 USD.
Thanks if somebody could help me or give me tips.
HTC Sensation z710e (PG58130):
Rooted, S-OFF, HBOOT 1.27.1100, Unlocked BL, RADIO-11.22.3504.07_M
Recovery: 4EXT Touch v22.214.171.124 RC1
Kernel: 3.0.101-ChronicKernel-linaro-g1ef1ddd (Wed Jan 15 07:48:25 EST 2014)
Rom: CyanogenMod 11-20140115 kk 4.4.2
Battery: GI39100 35H00186-00M (3.8VDC= 6.08Whr 1600mAh)
Govner: Ondemand IO: SIO CPU: 2x1180mhz Antutu: 11931