FORUMS

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I have a Rogers locked galaxy note 3 (model: SM-N900W8), and I accidentally deleted all the photos from my phone and sadly I do not back them up, and they are all stored in the internal phone memory. I already tried some recovery program like Dr. Fone, Tenorshare, Amacsoft, and no luck at all. Is there a way to recover since my phone is not rooted. I called Rogers tech and they tell me there's no way to retrieve.

Would really appreciate if anyone can answer my question!!!
22nd April 2014, 08:29 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c9zip

I have a Rogers locked galaxy note 3 (model: SM-N900W8), and I accidentally deleted all the photos from my phone and sadly I do not back them up, and they are all stored in the internal phone memory. I already tried some recovery program like Dr. Fone, Tenorshare, Amacsoft, and no luck at all. Is there a way to recover since my phone is not rooted. I called Rogers tech and they tell me there's no way to retrieve.

Would really appreciate if anyone can answer my question!!!

Havent tried this but i can't see a reason it wouldnt work:

1. Plug phone into computer
2. Install recuva (piriform)
3. Tell recuva to search the phones internal memory and not your HDD (eg. F: drive)
4. Wait and see if it finds them
5. If it finds them,restore them!

Please ask if you are having trouble

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
22nd April 2014, 08:30 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 334
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c9zip

I have a Rogers locked galaxy note 3 (model: SM-N900W8), and I accidentally deleted all the photos from my phone and sadly I do not back them up, and they are all stored in the internal phone memory. I already tried some recovery program like Dr. Fone, Tenorshare, Amacsoft, and no luck at all. Is there a way to recover since my phone is not rooted. I called Rogers tech and they tell me there's no way to retrieve.

Would really appreciate if anyone can answer my question!!!

Absolutely no way to recover non-rooted, if the garbage-collector on the flash is any good it is very likely you can't recover anything even if you are rooted or possibly even if you have JTAG access.
23rd April 2014, 03:06 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Still no luck with Rucuva. I guess I have to stuck with the fact that all the photos and can't recover.
23rd April 2014, 03:18 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c9zip

Still no luck with Rucuva. I guess I have to stuck with the fact that all the photos and can't recover.


Sorry i couldn't help you!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
24th April 2014, 08:12 AM |#6  
fadhil3536's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Port Klang , Malaysia
Thanks Meter: 230
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c9zip

Still no luck with Rucuva. I guess I have to stuck with the fact that all the photos and can't recover.

The best app in playstore is disk digger. But you must be root. It will search all the file that has been deleted. But also you choose file format to recover. Root is a must to do that.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
3rd December 2014, 10:41 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
The deleted photos may be still store in the phone, if you have no backup, you can use a android recovery tool for help, it's the best and easiest way for you.
13th May 2015, 03:31 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Flag auburn
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
any ideas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanber1

The deleted photos may be still store in the phone, if you have no backup, you can use a android recovery tool for help, it's the best and easiest way for you.

what android recovery can be used?
13th May 2015, 04:57 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,486
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhaley19

what android recovery can be used?


My guess is that this answer was at best wrong .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes