Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,397 Members 46,789 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to change the battery charging animation (Boot)

Tip us?

symb1an
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default How to change the battery charging animation (Boot)

I want to change the battery charging animation that lights up when the phone is charged while it is still switched-off.
Can someone share the the path of the system file/folder which must be modded to change the animation or maybe replacing the PNG files?

i have searched the web for this for quit some time didn't find anything. so hopefully i can get some help with this making this post.

I am using a Galaxy note N7000 and its running on Cyanogenmod 10.2.

If someone could help me out with this that would be great. Thanks

ThaiDai
Old
Thanks Meter 2570
From what I read it isn't something related to Android (like the Kernel) but in the Bootloader.
Chainfire made an app for some devices, see:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...re.nomoarpowah
In a comment a user writes that it works on the Note (stock, rooted). See and try for yourself.

symb1an
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

thanks for your reply but i need to change my battery animation completely like how its charging .
this app only let me use their default design.
hope i still get an instruction how to change the battery animation on cm and by battery animation i mean the charging battery animation when you phone is switched off and charging.

ThaiDai
Old
Thanks Meter 2570
Quote:
Originally Posted by symb1an View Post
thanks for your reply but i need to change my battery animation completely like how its charging .
this app only let me use their default design.
hope i still get an instruction how to change the battery animation on cm and by battery animation i mean the charging battery animation when you phone is switched off and charging.
And if you read what I wrote or if you would have searched yourself in XDA for this you might accept that this is difficult (and until now only Chainfire made it which is a message by itself).
So no "instructions" but real development.
And why "I need"? It's only a gimmick changing animations, no real advanced feature, isn't it?