FORUMS

On Qualcomm’s Damage Control: Marketing and Rumors?

The Heated Snapdragon chronicles seemingly see no end, and 5 months into 2015 … more

Xiaomi Mi Note Pro With SD-810 Goes On Sale In China

The Xiaomi Mi Note Pro, announced on 15th Jan 2015, is Xiaomi’s attempt at … more

Project Fi Invites Are Rolling Out

Google is now sending out the first wave of invites to its new wireless service, Project Fi. … more

Vinsic 20,000mAh Ultra Slim Power Bank Giveaway

We have covered a lot of Android Accessories here on XDA TV. Mostly because we realize … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

It is just time to solve my phones problems.

24th April 2014, 03:55 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Twin processor and twin batteries. The twin procs shows the time, but the accu does not. I want to toy little bit of this.
The Following User Says Thank You to KrRain For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2014, 04:04 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Twin proc power.
It just need an little bit peekin after fusions famous rom. Liittle bit peeking
It is pretty bricked. but things goes right!! I like this trin proc handheld
Exothermic
24th April 2014, 04:37 AM |#3  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrRain

Twin processor and twin batteries. The twin procs shows the time, but the accu does not. I want to toy little bit of this.

what?
24th April 2014, 06:39 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exothermic

what?

Just have problem with these batteries The cemistry of these is somewhat ...
I found one micro usb charger . it makes things more easy.

I have no video of this serial switched setup because my phone is my camera. but even it now boots. I continue to expirement within this
24th April 2014, 06:44 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrRain

Just have problem with these batteries The cemistry of these is somewhat ...
I found one micro usb charger . it makes things more easy.

I have no video of this serial switched setup because my phone is my camera. but even it now boots. I continue to expirement within this

Just i like this handheld except its batteries.
24th April 2014, 06:50 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrRain

Just i like this handheld except its batteries.

for example. just keeping it standby. it is like full charged after few days. full charged indicates this.
Ok. Take one call or do anything with it. the battery charge goes logaritmically to zero.

What you think?
Exothermic
24th April 2014, 07:05 AM |#7  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrRain

for example. just keeping it standby. it is like full charged after few days. full charged indicates this.
Ok. Take one call or do anything with it. the battery charge goes logaritmically to zero.

What you think?

The battery shouldn't drain that quickly, something else is wrong; the battery might have dimineshed capacity to hold a charge, or you're experincing the 1 GHz bug (reboot with wifi off).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes