FORUMS

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more

Microsoft Reaches Pre-Install Agreement With New OEMs

As of late, Microsoft has been making a subtle but widespread play into the … more

Discover XDA: Discover Greater

We’ve all been there at some point in our XDA lives; we used to spend hours browsing over the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[q] htc desire hd [oxygen rom]

25th April 2014, 11:28 AM |#1  
khan12343's Avatar
OP Junior Member
new delhi
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I have htc desire hd after soo many sleepless nights i was able to root it and tried few roms (android revolution cm11 cm10.1 soo on) finally oxygen rom suits me . I want to know details about this kernel thing.Am attaching screenshot of my phone .What exactly this kernel is and which will be the best kernel for my phone ???
Before rooting my phone battery back up was 3hours max with using wifi or mobile data but after flashing this rom am getting around 6 to7 hours backup .
help me out whats best for my phone
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-1398420925281.png
Views:	66
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	2707719  
25th April 2014, 11:53 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by khan12343

I have htc desire hd after soo many sleepless nights i was able to root it and tried few roms (android revolution cm11 cm10.1 soo on) finally oxygen rom suits me . I want to know details about this kernel thing.Am attaching screenshot of my phone .What exactly this kernel is and which will be the best kernel for my phone ???
Before rooting my phone battery back up was 3hours max with using wifi or mobile data but after flashing this rom am getting around 6 to7 hours backup .
help me out whats best for my phone

You can try svhd rom new android(4.0.4)new kernel,new sense 4.1 and is better for battery life.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sodoturcu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2014, 01:42 PM |#3  
khan12343's Avatar
OP Junior Member
new delhi
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoturcu

You can try svhd rom new android(4.0.4)new kernel,new sense 4.1 and is better for battery life.

Thanks but it says [[DISCONTINUED][10 Sep][4.0.4][Sense 4.1 Lite][OTA|HUB|EQS|v1.2.1 ModPack] SVHD v2.1.0
]

am downloading it anyway ...All i want a is bettery backup nothing else because my stock rom sucks big time only 2 to 3 hours battery backup . Oxygen is okay i can live with it .

Let see what this svhd rom got ..
25th April 2014, 06:02 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by khan12343

Thanks but it says [[DISCONTINUED][10 Sep][4.0.4][Sense 4.1 Lite][OTA|HUB|EQS|v1.2.1 ModPack] SVHD v2.1.0
]

am downloading it anyway ...All i want a is bettery backup nothing else because my stock rom sucks big time only 2 to 3 hours battery backup . Oxygen is okay i can live with it .

Let see what this svhd rom got ..

Also you can try soul rom made from china http://www.mediafire.com/download/q2...se4.1-Z74B.zip
but install i thing is in italian language is the last version of soul rom.
26th April 2014, 04:44 PM |#5  
khan12343's Avatar
OP Junior Member
new delhi
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoturcu

Also you can try soul rom made from china http://www.mediafire.com/download/q2...se4.1-Z74B.zip
but install i thing is in italian language is the last version of soul rom.

SVHD rom was cool i tried but after few hours facing phone hang problem it stuck suddenly then i have to pull out the battery

am download blackout rom ..

if u know any other good rom let me know
26th April 2014, 07:59 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by khan12343

SVHD rom was cool i tried but after few hours facing phone hang problem it stuck suddenly then i have to pull out the battery

am download blackout rom ..

if u know any other good rom let me know

I can tell you who is better becouse is custom rom.
I try meny roms but for me soul rom is better,you can try z74 is the last version improve battery and kernel and is in english.You have link up.
30th April 2014, 07:45 PM |#7  
khan12343's Avatar
OP Junior Member
new delhi
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
prob solved threat closed

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes