TWRP 2.8.3.0 Available for Supported Devices

The TeamWin Recovery Project (or TWRP, for short) has quickly become one of the most popular … more

Easily Generate and Export Material Design Palletes

For many people, it can be pretty difficult to create a palette of complementary colors. … more

Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

my htc ome m7 (memory problem) help!!!

OP samhawk

25th April 2014, 11:49 PM   |  #1  
samhawk's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
165 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
hello!
i have htce one m7 32 GB, i had it with custom rom (Team Venom), once i had enter to recovery and i did wipe then i reboot it but it stuk on the green htc logo "quietly brilliant" on that case i tryed to install all new rom but the problem is i cant to enter to sd
26th April 2014, 12:11 AM   |  #2  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Montreal, Quebec
Thanks Meter: 1,389
 
3,594 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhawk

hello!
i have htce one m7 32 GB, i had it with custom rom (Team Venom), once i had enter to recovery and i did wipe then i reboot it but it stuk on the green htc logo "quietly brilliant" on that case i tryed to install all new rom but the problem is i cant to enter to sd

what do you mean:
Quote:

i cant to enter to sd

?

use adb push or adb sideload from twrp
26th April 2014, 12:29 AM   |  #3  
samhawk's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
165 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

what do you mean: ?

use adb push or adb sideload from twrp

thanks
i mean i cant put the firmware on the memory
26th April 2014, 12:36 AM   |  #4  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Montreal, Quebec
Thanks Meter: 1,389
 
3,594 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhawk

thanks
i mean i cant put the firmware on the memory

you should be able the use adb commands from recovery to push the rom to your sdcard or use adb sideload method.

Code:
adb push name_of_rom.zip /sdcard/
then in twrp select ''install'' and choose your rom, swipe to install.

or use adb sideload: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2318497

btw I suppose you meant ''software (rom)'' not ''firmware''. Firmware is not flashed trough recovery and don't need to be on the sdcard to be flashed. (flashed via fastboot)
Last edited by alray; 26th April 2014 at 12:38 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to alray For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2014, 01:05 AM   |  #5  
samhawk's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
165 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

you should be able the use adb commands from recovery to push the rom to your sdcard or use adb sideload method.

Code:
adb push name_of_rom.zip /sdcard/
then in twrp select ''install'' and choose your rom, swipe to install.

or use adb sideload: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2318497

btw I suppose you meant ''software (rom)'' not ''firmware''. Firmware is not flashed trough recovery and don't need to be on the sdcard to be flashed. (flashed via fastboot)

thanks
sorry but i did not understand ""adb commands, adb sideload method, twrp"
and other thing, do i have to know my htc one CID and MID number to download specific rom?
Last edited by samhawk; 26th April 2014 at 01:11 AM.
26th April 2014, 01:13 AM   |  #6  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Montreal, Quebec
Thanks Meter: 1,389
 
3,594 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhawk

thanks
sorry but i did not understand ""adb commands, adb sideload method, twrp"

do you have the android sdk installed on your computer? You will need it, its the base. I supposed you already know about adb/fastboot commands because you said you were running a custom rom which require adb/fastboot to unlock the bootloader and flash a recovery... TWRP is a custom recovery, you said you wiped everything from recovery... which recovery are you using?

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

instruction to sideload or push the rom can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2318497
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes