FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Can somebody port the touchwiz of Note 3 or S5 to Omni Rom 4.4 Kitkat? thanks
27th April 2014, 03:42 AM |#2  
ThaiDai's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Aachen/หนองบัวลำภู
Thanks Meter: 2,747
 
10
More
The Following User Says Thank You to ThaiDai For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2014, 08:39 AM |#3  
Alek7's Avatar
Senior Member
Switzerland
Thanks Meter: 176
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wekisswill

Can somebody port the touchwiz of Note 3 or S5 to Omni Rom 4.4 Kitkat? thanks

Impossible, it needs TW Framework (closed source)
The Following User Says Thank You to Alek7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2014, 10:25 AM |#4  
mjrifath's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag XDA
Thanks Meter: 807
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wekisswill

Can somebody port the touchwiz of Note 3 or S5 to Omni Rom 4.4 Kitkat? thanks

If you need TW Launcher try this. It's perfectly working on Omni Rom (Any KitKat Rom)

Galaxy Launcher
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mjrifath For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2014, 03:04 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjrifath

If you need TW Launcher try this. It's perfectly working on Omni Rom (Any KitKat Rom)

Galaxy Launcher

thanks for the information
27th April 2014, 04:15 PM |#6  
wekisswill's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Really sad to hear that !! I just flash a custom rom to galaxy s2 with kitkat touchwiz (my mom's phone)... why not our note !
The Following User Says Thank You to wekisswill For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2014, 06:44 PM |#7  
mario44's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Szczecin
Thanks Meter: 165
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wekisswill

Really sad to hear that !! I just flash a custom rom to galaxy s2 with kitkat touchwiz (my mom's phone)... why not our note !

Really?
27th April 2014, 09:41 PM |#8  
wekisswill's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mario44

Really?

You can take a look at this Galaxy S2 WizzedKat S5 UI
I don't really know if it's a kitkat version, but I just saw version of rom is 4.4.2 with quicksetting in notification ... how cool !!
27th April 2014, 10:07 PM |#9  
mario44's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Szczecin
Thanks Meter: 165
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wekisswill

You can take a look at this Galaxy S2 WizzedKat S5 UI
I don't really know if it's a kitkat version, but I just saw version of rom is 4.4.2 with quicksetting in notification ... how cool !!

It's modded stock 4.1.2 ver
27th April 2014, 11:07 PM |#10  
wekisswill's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Red face
Quote:
Originally Posted by mario44

It's modded stock 4.1.2 ver

O MY ! I think that was the kitkat as I saw in the setting of S2 ! I told my mom that was the kitkat version and she is really happy !!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes