FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
i already root my Samsung galaxy grand quattro gt-18552 use Framaroot..
now i want install cwm for flashing roms all..
Plz teach me how to do... anyways sory for my bad English hope you guys understand
27th April 2014, 12:26 PM |#2  
slogger001's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Patna/Bihar/India
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Talking here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sathissneon

i already root my Samsung galaxy grand quattro gt-18552 use Framaroot..
now i want install cwm for flashing roms all..
Plz teach me how to do... anyways sory for my bad English hope you guys understand

http://true-android.blogspot.in/2014...45-on.html?m=1
27th April 2014, 12:32 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slogger001

http://true-android.blogspot.in/2014...45-on.html?m=1

ok thanks can I use windows xp right? ?
27th April 2014, 12:39 PM |#4  
slogger001's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Patna/Bihar/India
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Info 2 If driver support
Quote:
Originally Posted by sathissneon

i already root my Samsung galaxy grand quattro gt-18552 use Framaroot..
now i want install cwm for flashing roms all..
Plz teach me how to do... anyways sory for my bad English hope you guys understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathissneon

ok thanks can I use windows xp right? ?

ya if the software and driver works correctly
27th April 2014, 02:09 PM |#5  
Member
Flag Marikina City
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sathissneon

i already root my Samsung galaxy grand quattro gt-18552 use Framaroot..
now i want install cwm for flashing roms all..
Plz teach me how to do... anyways sory for my bad English hope you guys understand

You can do it without using pc. Just use terminal emulator.

Download terminal emulator from playstore.
Download CWM here. (6.0.4.5) http://d-h.st/0Fw Thanks to @arnav
Use any root browser

Extract CWM tar file and open it. You will see recovery.img

Put that in /sdcard
Run terminal emulator and type:

su (enter)
dd if=/sdcard/recovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p13 (enter)

Thats a zero in mmcblk0p13 not letter o.
Some text will appear.

Guess what you now have CWM.

You can also use the recovery.img of cwm 6 0.4 7 or Philztouch recovery.
The Following User Says Thank You to theguynamedjake For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2014, 02:29 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by theguynamedjake

You can do it without using pc. Just use terminal emulator.

Download terminal emulator from playstore.
Download CWM here. (6.0.4.5) http://d-h.st/0Fw Thanks to @arnav
Use any root browser

Extract CWM tar file and open it. You will see recovery.img

Put that in /sdcard
Run terminal emulator and type:

su (enter)
dd if=/sdcard/recovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p13 (enter)

Thats a zero in mmcblk0p13 not letter o.
Some text will appear.

Guess what you now have CWM.

You can also use the recovery.img of cwm 6 0.4 7 or Philztouch recovery.

Woow thank you so much "anyway then how enter cwm by pressing what???
27th April 2014, 02:57 PM |#7  
Member
Flag Marikina City
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sathissneon

Woow thank you so much "anyway then how enter cwm by pressing what???

1. Turn off phone. Press and hold POWER+VOLUME UP+HOME. Release the POWER button while still holding the other 2. Wait for the cwm to appear.

Or

2. Download a rebooter from playstore.

Or

3. Type:

reboot recovery

In terminal emulator.
28th April 2014, 02:08 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theguynamedjake

1. Turn off phone. Press and hold POWER+VOLUME UP+HOME. Release the POWER button while still holding the other 2. Wait for the cwm to appear.

Or

2. Download a rebooter from playstore.

Or

3. Type:

reboot recovery

In terminal emulator.

Its not working bro..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-28-09-04-50.png
Views:	127
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	2712887  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
visit plz
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes