Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,340 Members 43,232 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

recovery issues

Tip us?

jra89027
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default recovery issues

I just got the lg g2, and rooted my phone. I tried to install twrp recovery but once i open up recovery i get the following error.

Secure booting error
Error: Boot Certification Verify

I have tried installing cmw, and get the same thing. I do not know what I am doing wrong. I have the att version running stock 4.2.2, jdq39b, software d80010o. can anyone please help me. I flashed it via flahify, also tried flashing it by running this command for twrp

su

dd if=/sdcard/recoveryfilename.img of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/recovery

6ril1
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by jra89027 View Post
I just got the lg g2, and rooted my phone. I tried to install twrp recovery but once i open up recovery i get the following error.

Secure booting error
Error: Boot Certification Verify

I have tried installing cmw, and get the same thing. I do not know what I am doing wrong. I have the att version running stock 4.2.2, jdq39b, software d80010o. can anyone please help me. I flashed it via flahify, also tried flashing it by running this command for twrp

su

dd if=/sdcard/recoveryfilename.img of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/recovery
Problems with d80010o and recovery are exposed here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2589950&page=6
The Following User Says Thank You to 6ril1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jra89027
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thumbs up worked great

thanks i really appreciate it. worked like a charm.