Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,761 Members 41,654 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What is the best keyboard for the 10.1 2014?

Tip us?
 
hajime_android
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 439
Join Date: Apr 2012
Default What is the best keyboard for the 10.1 2014?

Hello, as of today, what is the best keyboard for the 10.1 2014 in terms of comfort in typing and if possible light weight as well. Thanks.
 
royal1262
Old
#2  
royal1262's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 208
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by hajime_android View Post
Hello, as of today, what is the best keyboard for the 10.1 2014 in terms of comfort in typing and if possible light weight as well. Thanks.
The note pro 12.2 keyboard. Best keyboard i have ever used on a smart device. Perfectly laid out. But it will only work on a rooted 10.1
 
hajime_android
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 439
Join Date: Apr 2012
Do you mean the pro 12.2 keyboard from samsung works on the 10.1 2014? I once thought of the Logitech PRO 12.2 keyboard for the 10.1 2014 but from the photo, obviously when we use this keyboard, we need to insert the device which does not fit.
 
skyhigh73
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 61
Join Date: Jan 2014
I am using Samsung Bluetooth Keyboard that is for the Note 12.2 Pro. It is compatible with the Note 10.1 (p-601).
It is very nice and light weight.

I have used a keyboard (Rapoo) but it is broken after 3 months without any cause.. It was a very bad one and it worth nothing.
 
hajime_android
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 439
Join Date: Apr 2012
Could you please post the link on this product to avoid confusion? Thanks.
 
skyhigh73
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 61
Join Date: Jan 2014
http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/gal...BKB-10USWEGXAR
 
neevz
Old
#7  
neevz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 43
Posts: 141
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Lakeland
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyhigh73 View Post
I am using Samsung Bluetooth Keyboard that is for the Note 12.2 Pro. It is compatible with the Note 10.1 (p-601).
It is very nice and light weight.
This is the one I use as well and I love it. Works perfectly.

Sent from my Big 10 inch..
 
Sunfire-
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 20
Join Date: Dec 2012
Not sure why people are calling the Samsung-branded Bluetooth Keyboard the one for the Tab/Note PRO 12.2. It doesn't have that compatibility restriction on the site. Also, what BT keyboard would require a root?

If people are talking about the Logitech-brand Keyboard for the Tab/Note PRO 12.2, that's a different story.
 
hpblze
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 111
Join Date: Nov 2010
Default On screen - Note Pro 12.2 Keyboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal1262 View Post
The note pro 12.2 keyboard. Best keyboard i have ever used on a smart device. Perfectly laid out. But it will only work on a rooted 10.1
For an On screen keyboard there could be nothing better than the Note Pro 12.2 Keyboard . Its absolutely professional . I just punched out an entire doc with ease just now , love it !
But yeah for this onscreen keyboard you do need root .

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2721077
 
royal1262
Old
(Last edited by royal1262; 5th May 2014 at 11:02 PM.)
#10  
royal1262's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 208
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpblze View Post
For an On screen keyboard there could be nothing better than the Note Pro 12.2 Keyboard . Its absolutely professional . I just punched out an entire doc with ease just now , love it !
But yeah for this onscreen keyboard you do need root .

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2721077

I didn't realize that OP was inquiring on a hardware keyboard lol.. but yes the 12.2 pro on screen keyboard is awesome!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Blast Those Flags with Knock the Flags

Lately, we have seen a rather drastic shift in the world of mobile device gaming. The infamous Angry … more

Hide Numbers on Your SMS and Call Logs with Reflection

How many times have you given your device to someone else in order to show them a … more

Implement Split View in Your LG G2 KitKat Rom with Automated Installer

Some of you may have remembered a story on the Portal a few weeks back … more

Cast Your Device Screen the Way it Was Meant to be with Second Screen

Not too long ago here on the XDA Portal, we covered how Google had made … more