Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,424 Members 35,895 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

aosp 24a ROMs

Tip us?

Robshr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 259

DONATE TO ME
Default aosp 24a ROMs

Does anyone know if there are any aosp or aopk ROMs compatible with 24a or are the devs still working things out
Looking for an aosp ROM that I could just flash over malladus ROM for the lg g2 vs980 without going back to 12b baseband
Rocking Cloudy's G3 ROM with simple kernel on my G2 now referred to as my g3 mini
Clean ROM and elementalx kernel on nexus 7
Lg g3 running stock rooted with xposed
IF YOU LIKE MY WORK OR I'VE HELPED YOU PLEASE HIT THANKS

dr_w
Old
Thanks Meter 75

DONATE TO ME
Beanstalk just came out.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Jimi Mack
Old
Thanks Meter 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robshr View Post
Does anyone know if there are any aosp or aopk ROMs compatible with 24a or are the devs still working things out
Looking for an aosp ROM that I could just flash over malladus ROM for the lg g2 vs980 without going back to 12b baseband
Mahdi Beta 4 has been rock solid, the best 24a based non stock rom I have tried to date.

oadam11
Old
Thanks Meter 370
Resurrection remix also was just updated with 24a

Sent from my LG-VS980

simon_lefisch
Old
Thanks Meter 372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robshr View Post
been running mahdi since beta 2 and it is awesome.

Robshr
Old
(Last edited by Robshr; 17th May 2014 at 06:03 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 259

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon_lefisch View Post
been running mahdi since beta 2 and it is awesome.
I tried Mahdi ROM and followed the directions to the tee did a complete clean install of ROM and flashed the r1 patch but the volumes are really low I even tried every sound booster out there even put one together myself but only boosted the volumes slightly I was wandering if anyone else is experiencing the same low volumes? see I work in a pretty noisy environment and I need the ringer to be pretty loud I've noticed the low volumes on all the aosp Roms I've tried. So for now I switched back to malladus ROM along with my sound booster which makes the volumes extremely loud. so in the low volume problem an aosp bug or is there a fix for it? And by the way I'm on the Verizon variant of the lg g2
I really love Mahdi ROM but just can't deal with the low volumes hopefully there's a fix for it
Rocking Cloudy's G3 ROM with simple kernel on my G2 now referred to as my g3 mini
Clean ROM and elementalx kernel on nexus 7
Lg g3 running stock rooted with xposed
IF YOU LIKE MY WORK OR I'VE HELPED YOU PLEASE HIT THANKS

mdotcarter
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I'm currently running Carbonrom and I love it. For the 24a bootstack, bigshotrob22 has rebased the official Carbonrom releases and is posting them in the dev thread. The link to the post with the most recent version is below.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=609