Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,164 Members 38,630 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [ROM] help me with some tips?

Tip us?

bunty786
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 69
Battery Full [Q] [ROM] help me with some tips?

ok so i modified/re-edited/upgraded a custom rom.!
so i just modified the Rom with no professional software n ol i have edited it into the mobile only using android apps n ol.. customised the rom ! it is the best smooth.fastest awesoms custom rom

but i am stuck at this point dat how i should export my Rom to my pc ? so that i can upload it on this forum?

i want to export my Rom to my pc( as everything modified is only in nokia x only) so i want to export the whole rom to mg pc please help me out anybody so that i will provide with uh the buttery smooth rom

Dom3616
Old
Thanks Meter 427
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunty786 View Post
ok so i modified/re-edited/upgraded a custom rom.!
so i just modified the Rom with no professional software n ol i have edited it into the mobile only using android apps n ol.. customised the rom ! it is the best smooth.fastest awesoms custom rom

but i am stuck at this point dat how i should export my Rom to my pc ? so that i can upload it on this forum?

i want to export my Rom to my pc( as everything modified is only in nokia x only) so i want to export the whole rom to mg pc please help me out anybody so that i will provide with uh the buttery smooth rom
Use this tutorial to dump your ROM and then upload it.

Here is the link : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1771347
Hit thanks if my post helped you.
Me? A Nokia Dev. Currently working on Lewa OS for Nokia XL and KitKat.

My works: