Default [Q] Issues with .RAW Camera Setting in SlimKat Unofficial 2.3

Sorry if this should go in the SlimKat forum, but I figured it is a 4.4 issue, possibly not specific to SlimKat.

I was messing with my camera settings the other day taking some photos, and I came across the option to change from .jpeg to .raw. I changed to .raw hoping to review later and see if I could improve the photos. I took several photos in .raw format, but now I cannot view them. At first they appeared as just gray boxes in the photo gallery (which was my first clue), and then I thought i would just transfer them to my computer and i would view/process them there.

However, I am completely unable to view these photos. I have installed RawDroid on my phone, but it will not view the files (actual or thumbnail). I have also tried several different programs on my Windows 7 PC (File Explorer, Corel Paintshop 6, Paint Shop Pro, and even Irfanview) - none of them will display the photos. I know there is data there - each file is about 10.2MB in size; I just can't get them to display no matter what I try. I am extremely disappointed because there are at least 4 of the files that I would really like to keep.

Any ideas on how I can get the photos to display? I have searched Google and the forums here to no avail. I cannot seem to find anyone or an article on this particular issue.

And, as I said, my apologies if this should go in the SlimKat forum - Mods, please move if necessary.

-Mark
AT&T HTC One X
Rooted and S-Off
SlimKat 4.4 Unofficial Beta 2.3
Slim Gapps