Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,276 Members 38,317 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

S3 Mini Deadboot (HELP)

Tip us?

neilPD_07
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default S3 Mini Deadboot (HELP)

Hi XDA Developers...

Can someone else help me on my S3 Mini i8190 deadboot

History:
The customers just transferring data via usb data cable to their PC, then the phone shutdown itself... Now its totally dead, No Download Mode/No Recovery mode, but when i' plug the device with battery to a PC, then i look in Device Manager, the Drivers continuously disconnecting LIBUSB-WIN32..

Action Taken:
I used Riffbox to resurrect to make a DOWNLOAD MODE, but i failed, because the issue of disconnecting LIBUSB-WIN32...

Maybe a eMMc problem? HELP TIA...

efaustino84
Old
Thanks Meter 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilPD_07 View Post
Hi XDA Developers...

History:
The customers just transferring data via usb data cable to their PC, then the phone shutdown itself... Now its totally dead, No Download Mode/No Recovery mode, but when i' plug the device with battery to a PC, then i look in Device Manager, the Drivers continuously disconnecting LIBUSB-WIN32..

Action Taken:
I used Riffbox to resurrect to make a DOWNLOAD MODE, but i failed, because the issue of disconnecting LIBUSB-WIN32...

i think the USB input on the phone is faulty
Use the search functionality before you post as the question may have already been asked

I don't need donations, all I ask for is a bit of thanks and some appreciation for my work
My Work
The Following User Says Thank You to efaustino84 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

neilPD_07
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by efaustino84 View Post
i think the USB input on the phone is faulty
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2701363 >>> i'm experiencing like this thread sir...

efaustino84
Old
Thanks Meter 251
Quote:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2701363 >>> i'm experiencing like this thread sir...
hardware fault

sorry, can't help you with that

that is serious
Use the search functionality before you post as the question may have already been asked

I don't need donations, all I ask for is a bit of thanks and some appreciation for my work
My Work

KoolKid98189
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Hi XDA Developers...

History:

Action Taken:

Just return it to your seller. The contract of sales lies with the seller, not for you to send it to the manufacturer. I fully drained the battery of my bricked S3 mini before sending it back to Amazon (my seller) and they never found out it was rooted