FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey guys! I'm making softkeys for the LG G2, and I am taking requests, They will work through the G2 Xposed module as PNG's. So if anybody saw some buttons they liked, or had a design in mind, leave a reply below with a picture, or you can try to describe it as best as you can! I have one set done right now, but I have schoolwork to do, so... yeah.

How to request?
Leave a reply with a pic of something you had in mind, or write a description and a category (ex: Minimal, rounded, dots, etc.)

I will put download links in below:
Downloads:
Sharrp:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5h...it?usp=sharing

THIS IS ONLY FOR STOCK LG BASED ROMS!!!

How to Install: You must have Xposed Framework installed!!!

Pre-Install:
1. Download the .zip file from the links above.
2. Use a file manager to extract the zip's content.
3. Continue to "Changing the buttons"

Changing the buttons.
1. Download G2 Xposed from the Play Store.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...osedlgg2&hl=en
2. Open the app, and activate the module if you haven't already.
3. Click on "Navigation bar"
4. Turn it ON, in the top right corner.
5. Click the picture of the button you want to change.
6. Click "Choose an image from your gallery"
7. Click the corresponding button from the one selected earlier. (ex: If you clicked on the image of the stock back key, replace it with the downloaded back key)
8. Repeat for the other buttons.

Have a good day, if you have any suggestions, leave a reply!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to willi_3609 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2014, 01:41 AM |#2  
willi_3609's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 189
 
More
Sharrp Button Images & Screenshots:
My first Buttons!
Sharrp! - Click the blank area to the right for the PNG images. 5 in total.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-03-19-37-07.jpg
Views:	2921
Size:	135.3 KB
ID:	2724304   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-03-19-37-27.jpg
Views:	2956
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	2724305   Click image for larger version

Name:	LGBB.png
Views:	2043
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	2724306   Click image for larger version

Name:	LGHOMEB.png
Views:	1928
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	2724307   Click image for larger version

Name:	LGRB.png
Views:	1736
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	2724308  
Last edited by willi_3609; 4th May 2014 at 01:46 AM. Reason: EDIT
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willi_3609 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2014, 01:59 AM |#3  
ruboking's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Foshan
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Click image for larger version

Name:	softkeys.PNG
Views:	2318
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	2724315

Softkey pack.zip

Some Softkey i have collected.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ruboking For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2014, 02:19 AM |#4  
AyDee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mobile
Thanks Meter: 956
 
Donate to Me
More
Looks good! you could make ones for Menu, Notifications(down/up),Qmemo, and Search just to cover all the bases.

Also, this should be in Themes and Apps
4th May 2014, 02:25 AM |#5  
willi_3609's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 189
 
More
will do!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyDee

Looks good! you could make ones for Menu, Notifications(down/up),Qmemo, and Search just to cover all the bases.

Also, this should be in Themes and Apps

Yeah you are prob right, can i move it? Havent used XDA much,
And i am going to make those other buttons, at the latest they will be up by tuesday, maybe tomorrow if i have some extra time.
4th May 2014, 02:30 AM |#6  
AyDee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mobile
Thanks Meter: 956
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by willi_3609

Yeah you are prob right, can i move it? Havent used XDA much,
And i am going to make those other buttons, at the latest they will be up by tuesday, maybe tomorrow if i have some extra time.

You could ask a moderator, or they may just move it for you.
4th May 2014, 02:39 AM |#7  
willi_3609's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 189
 
More
How do i get in contact with one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AyDee

You could ask a moderator, or they may just move it for you.

first time with a thread change, i know im a noob, but who are the mods that can move it?
4th May 2014, 01:59 AM |#8  
skulldreamz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 886
 
Donate to Me
More
Thanks man, what a perfect name, they do look so sharp!!

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
5th May 2014, 07:04 PM |#9  
ingoljosh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Carson, CA
Thanks Meter: 557
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by willi_3609

Hey guys! I'm making softkeys for the LG G2, and I am taking requests, They will work through the G2 Xposed module as PNG's. So if anybody saw some buttons they liked, or had a design in mind, leave a reply below with a picture, or you can try to describe it as best as you can! I have one set done right now, but I have schoolwork to do, so... yeah.

How to request?
Leave a reply with a pic of something you had in mind, or write a description and a category (ex: Minimal, rounded, dots, etc.)

I will put download links in below:
Downloads:
Sharrp:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5h...it?usp=sharing

THIS IS ONLY FOR STOCK LG BASED ROMS!!!

How to Install: You must have Xposed Framework installed!!!

Pre-Install:
1. Download the .zip file from the links above.
2. Use a file manager to extract the zip's content.
3. Continue to "Changing the buttons"

Changing the buttons.
1. Download G2 Xposed from the Play Store.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...osedlgg2&hl=en
2. Open the app, and activate the module if you haven't already.
3. Click on "Navigation bar"
4. Turn it ON, in the top right corner.
5. Click the picture of the button you want to change.
6. Click "Choose an image from your gallery"
7. Click the corresponding button from the one selected earlier. (ex: If you clicked on the image of the stock back key, replace it with the downloaded back key)
8. Repeat for the other buttons.

Have a good day, if you have any suggestions, leave a reply!




This is cool. i shared something like this a while back.

See the screenshots as well.

I see the resemblance in the instructions.

XDA THREAD LINK
1st June 2014, 08:33 PM |#10  
willi_3609's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 189
 
More
Sorry about me not posting everything.
Jeez. School is very annoying now. Getting out on thursday and will definitly add more buttons, i have some that are almost done for qmemo and menu, if you guys have any designs in mind, please tell me or send me a description. Thanks for being so patient.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willi_3609 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes