Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] I Think i'm so f....., only CWM 5.5.0.4 and NO OS.

OP samarain

4th May 2014, 02:37 AM   |  #1  
samarain's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag BAT Cave
Thanks Meter: 132
 
1,345 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Donate to Me
More
Only Have in the Phone the CWM R 5.5.0.4 nothing more, i try to install the drivers in win 7 64 and allways fail :/ how i can solve this, i'm so nervous OMG
5th May 2014, 12:16 AM   |  #2  
theevilworm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
135 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Relax, we got you.
Driver installation for Windows is not straight forward. Plug in your phone, then open device manager. You will see an unrecognized device there. Right click it, select settings. Click 'Update driver', then choose the 'From this computer' option. Select the driver folder you downloaded. This should work. If it doesnt, click on the option 'Chose from list of producers', select 'Android' or simply all devices, search for OPPO and select the appropiate driver (Android ADB interface).

This should install the driver correctly. After that, get ADB and fastboot up and running: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2588979

Install a current recovery via fastboot. Search the forum for how to do this in detail. The quick version is put your phone into fastboot mode, plug into PC, start fastboot and type 'fastboot flash recovery recovery.img'.
Then push a current ROM to your phone via ADB. Again, search the forum on how to do this. Do a full wipe in the recovery and install a new ROM.

Please report back if this worked so others with the same problem can use this in the future.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theevilworm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th May 2014, 09:55 AM   |  #3  
samarain's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag BAT Cave
Thanks Meter: 132
 
1,345 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theevilworm

Relax, we got you.
Driver installation for Windows is not straight forward. Plug in your phone, then open device manager. You will see an unrecognized device there. Right click it, select settings. Click 'Update driver', then choose the 'From this computer' option. Select the driver folder you downloaded. This should work. If it doesnt, click on the option 'Chose from list of producers', select 'Android' or simply all devices, search for OPPO and select the appropiate driver (Android ADB interface).

This should install the driver correctly. After that, get ADB and fastboot up and running: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2588979

Install a current recovery via fastboot. Search the forum for how to do this in detail. The quick version is put your phone into fastboot mode, plug into PC, start fastboot and type 'fastboot flash recovery recovery.img'.
Then push a current ROM to your phone via ADB. Again, search the forum on how to do this. Do a full wipe in the recovery and install a new ROM.

Please report back if this worked so others with the same problem can use this in the future.

Its working, but now when i install the twrp 2.7.0.0 the touch don't work :/
5th May 2014, 01:35 PM   |  #4  
theevilworm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
135 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by samarain

Its working, but now when i install the twrp 2.7.0.0 the touch don't work :/

Flash this TWRP edition: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2435177
The Following User Says Thank You to theevilworm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2014, 06:34 PM   |  #5  
samarain's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag BAT Cave
Thanks Meter: 132
 
1,345 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Donate to Me
More
Working now.. Thanks alot for the big help

Sent from my amazing HTC One..
6th May 2014, 06:44 PM   |  #6  
theevilworm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
135 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Good to hear! Can you post what you did exactly so others reading this thread can be helped too?
How did you push a ROM to your phone?
6th May 2014, 08:07 PM   |  #7  
samarain's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag BAT Cave
Thanks Meter: 132
 
1,345 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theevilworm

Good to hear! Can you post what you did exactly so others reading this thread can be helped too?
How did you push a ROM to your phone?

The only thing i need to know was what step i need make to detect the Oppo drivers, you say " click on the option 'Chose from list of producers', select 'Android' or simply all devices, search for OPPO and select the appropiate driver (Android ADB interface)." after that problem solved because i do this kind of things many times before in other phones and its easy.
When drivers are installed successfully just need to go to recovery "power + Vol. Down" and after write in the command window ( adb push "name of the rom.zip" /sdcard/ ) and he start copying the rom to the SD card, after that just install in the recovery choosing the rom in the root of the sdcard, and thats it! Easy
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes