FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi
As soon as my phone screen locks, i am unable to copy or move any more files to the phone ( i can still see the phone in My Computer).
If i disconnect the phone & plug it back in, i am able again to copy files from the PC.

Anyone have any ideas / help ??

Thanks

Steve
5th May 2014, 06:08 PM |#2  
msasm09's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nasr City
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
From windows Power management disable turn off USB or just set it to high performance

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
5th May 2014, 07:23 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by msasm09

From windows Power management disable turn off USB or just set it to high performance

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Already on High Performance - just checked to make sure - yep - USB suspend turned off.

Is this problem the norm for when the screen turns off ?

Thank you for your reply - any other ideas
5th May 2014, 07:37 PM |#4  
gee2012's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,731
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stev1456

Already on High Performance - just checked to make sure - yep - USB suspend turned off.

Is this problem the norm for when the screen turns off ?

Thank you for your reply - any other ideas

My N3 must be broken then, i can copy files files to the sdcard and internal sdcard without a problem when the screen is locked Is it connected as a MTP or PTP device?
Last edited by gee2012; 5th May 2014 at 07:41 PM.
5th May 2014, 07:45 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gee2012

My N3 must be broken then, i can copy files files to the sdcard and internal sdcard without a problem when the screen is locked Is it connected as a MTP or PTP device?

How can i tell which way it's connected ?
5th May 2014, 07:54 PM |#6  
gee2012's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,731
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stev1456

How can i tell which way it's connected ?

Pull down the status bar and it should say: connected as a media device or camera, choose PTP (media device).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes