[Q] samsung gt-n7105

OP 83chowe

5th May 2014, 10:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag durham
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
More
Hi i have a samsung note2 (gt-n7105) the hong kong version i wanted to know if there is a way to change everything to the english software as im have problems with signal witch i have been told could be the modem files but i do not know how to change them i have managed to root my phone from help from your forums i have been told that the modem file could make the signal strenth to be bad and give call drops out and not registed on network

i have all ready checked the phone is not blacklisted

If any one can help i wouls be very gratefull
Last edited by 83chowe; 5th May 2014 at 11:10 PM.
18th May 2014, 11:00 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 4

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83chowe

Hi i have a samsung note2 (gt-n7105) the hong kong version i wanted to know if there is a way to change everything to the english software as im have problems with signal witch i have been told could be the modem files but i do not know how to change them i have managed to root my phone from help from your forums i have been told that the modem file could make the signal strenth to be bad and give call drops out and not registed on network

i have all ready checked the phone is not blacklisted

If any one can help i wouls be very gratefull

Rather than flashing just the modem, it is better to flash a full firmware. Download an official (possibly 4.4.2 now it is released?) firmware from sammobile or other relevant websites, back up your data, and then flash via Odin. You can always try other firmwares to check for better signals.

Cheers
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread