FORUMS

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

remove text only from bottom icons?

6th May 2014, 10:56 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
how can i remove text LABELS only from bottom icons??
i mark them in red frame in the picture.
i am using LG stock launcher. + XPOSED + root
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-2.jpg
Views:	426
Size:	167.4 KB
ID:	2728573  
6th May 2014, 11:58 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 131
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liran Israel

how can i remove text LABELS only from bottom icons??
i mark them in red frame in the picture.
i am using LG stock launcher. + XPOSED + root

Install g2 tweakbox, enable launcher hidden settings, then go to launcher settings, then hiddens settings and select hotseat no text...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mikulic1802 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2014, 12:45 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Smile
THANK YOU!!! it is working
6th May 2014, 06:00 PM |#4  
ingoljosh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Carson, CA
Thanks Meter: 470
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikulic1802

Install g2 tweakbox, enable launcher hidden settings, then go to launcher settings, then hiddens settings and select hotseat no text...

This is Great!

Do you know of any other neat tings that can be doe with the hidden menu?
6th May 2014, 06:50 PM |#5  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,540
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikulic1802

Install g2 tweakbox, enable launcher hidden settings, then go to launcher settings, then hiddens settings and select hotseat no text...

this is a great find, does this remove it from all apps; what if I only wanted it removed from lockscreen perhaps?
6th May 2014, 06:54 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 131
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

this is a great find, does this remove it from all apps; what if I only wanted it removed from lockscreen perhaps?

You can do that with g2 tweakbox...
I dont know anything else usefull in hidden menu...
6th May 2014, 06:55 PM |#7  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,540
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikulic1802

You can do that with g2 tweakbox...
I dont know anything else usefull in hidden menu...

going to have to get some money in my playstore and get the g2 tweaksbox
7th May 2014, 04:50 AM |#8  
GalaxyWhy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
I enabled lg launcher hidden settings but I dunno where to find it now? :s
24th May 2014, 01:19 AM |#9  
Member
Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
You can search Hidden setting in this forum

Sent from my LG-F320L using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes