FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Two of my most used apps in Sense are the car app and the internet radio app TuneIn.
It was really useful in previous version of Sense to have those combined, and controlling and viewing TuneIn from within the Car App was an awesome feature that was a nonstop use for me.
It seems however that in Sense 6 it no longer exists!
Anyone know if custom roms somehow have reclaimed this feature, and if it's even possible?
26th June 2015, 01:56 AM |#2  
Flag Burgas
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I really loved that feature too, it's a shame it's gone.

Have you found solution ?!

Htc One (M7) stock 5.0.2 (rooted)
26th June 2015, 01:50 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
I'd like to make a suggestion for a different app, try Xiia Live (Pro), it is really superior to TuneIn. Check out their website too.

I'm a sysadmin for a podcast. Used to do a lot with Tune In. But then the Tune In crew changed everything that made their app nice, removed features, and added features nobody wants. Apart from that, their Pro app is over €11 !! And nothing goes to the community. Really, they are not helping the podcast community.

Xiia Live is interesting for developers too... And they make use of public radio directories.

Plus, you should take a look at the interface. I am hoping that this app will become the more popular one, because it actually works together with podcasters and radio stations.

Finally please note - I'm not affiliated with them in any way. I'm just a fan!
Last edited by voidzero; 26th June 2015 at 01:57 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread