Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,909 Members 48,578 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CyanogenMod

Tip us?

Napoleones
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default CyanogenMod

HTC One M8 receives CyanogenMod nightlies for nearly every version

http://phandroid.com/2014/05/07/htc-...mod-nightlies/
The Following User Says Thank You to Napoleones For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

foamerman
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Running the nighty now one problem phone didn't ring did a reboot all is good now. Every thing I use is running no FC. So I think I'll be running CM for a DD as I did with my OG droid and the maxx hd...

MARIO SHARK
Old
Thanks Meter 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by foamerman View Post
Running the nighty now one problem phone didn't ring did a reboot all is good now. Every thing I use is running no FC. So I think I'll be running CM for a DD as I did with my OG droid and the maxx hd...
how do you like it so far? better than sense? sorry for these kinds of Q's, i haven't ran CM in over a year or so.

foamerman
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIO SHARK View Post
how do you like it so far? better than sense? sorry for these kinds of Q's, i haven't ran CM in over a year or so.
I have always liked CM. I'm not real fond of sense I guess I;m not used to it. I like CM because it is ease to use and it's simple I just like the ease things in life. I don't like you have to reboot 5 times to get this to work! or you got to type this to get that to work that's just not for me. That's why I like CM sorry to ramble on...

EDIT I realy think you should try it again???

Abe21599
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
It's gonna be similar to then, with the newer versions on android built in. Can't really compare sense to AOSP, its a personal preference..

nabbed
Old
Thanks Meter 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by foamerman View Post
How does the camera work?
Does it have Duo features?

electric turd
Old
Thanks Meter 39
So all roms for the m8"s are the same? What about the ones in the stock One M8 thread that do not mention verizon?

foamerman
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabbed View Post
How does the camera work?
Does it have Duo features?
Camera works real good. I well try to edit post when I get home and post a picture. Not real sure about the duo features have not messed with that

Napoleones
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
THIS!!!

http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/05...8-is-now-live/

electric turd
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Does GPS work on this rom? I'm running the Play edition rom currently and gps is a no go