[Q] Headphone Double-/Triple-Click in HTC music

9th May 2014, 07:20 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13

268 posts
Hello Guys,

I recently bought myself a set of new headphones with a 3-button remote control.
I knew, that the volume up/down buttons don't work within android but I would like to get the double-/triple-click function working within the HTC music app.

Double-/Triple-click works fine when I use Poweramp. But it does not work within the HTC Music App. Here I can only Pause/Unpause the music with a single click.

Is there any fix/app/workaround which lets me use the Double-/Triple Click funktion in HTC music?
9th May 2014, 07:46 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 5

39 posts
Need something like Headset Button Controller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi70

Hello Guys,

I recently bought myself a set of new headphones with a 3-button remote control.
I knew, that the volume up/down buttons don't work within android but I would like to get the double-/triple-click function working within the HTC music app.

Double-/Triple-click works fine when I use Poweramp. But it does not work within the HTC Music App. Here I can only Pause/Unpause the music with a single click.

Is there any fix/app/workaround which lets me use the Double-/Triple Click funktion in HTC music?

The double /triple click in Poweramp is just part of that app. To get something similar you need to use an app like "Headset Button Controller" in the market.

You also might have to disable the Poweramp ones as they might conflict.
The Following User Says Thank You to dirran For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th May 2014, 08:19 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

268 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirran

The double /triple click in Poweramp is just part of that app. To get something similar you need to use an app like "Headset Button Controller" in the market.

You also might have to disable the Poweramp ones as they might conflict.

Thanks! With the app double and triple click are working within HTC Music
9th May 2014, 05:46 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

268 posts
Well, it is mostly working.

Double or triple-clicking while listing to a song does not work.
If i pause the song with one click, perform a double click and then another single click to unpause the player then the next song is played.
strange...
19th August 2014, 05:00 PM   |  #5  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 8

86 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi70

Well, it is mostly working.

Double or triple-clicking while listing to a song does not work.
If i pause the song with one click, perform a double click and then another single click to unpause the player then the next song is played.
strange...

This! Tried it with different headset button apps and the normal double-click while music is playing does not skip the current track. Has to be paused first.

Weird and a hassle but hey it works. Better than taking out your phone, unlocking it just to press that next button.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread