[Q] Unroot - Harmon Kardon Edition

11th May 2014, 01:54 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

30 posts
I rooted my H/K Edition M8 with S-Off. I discovered my phone is one of the defective ones. (cant no data on 3g, cant make calls, and I need to return it now. I relocked the bootloader and did the ADB hack to remove the **tampered** flag. The phone is still rooted though... I can't a new RUU for the H/K edition stock (only the original one form a few weeks ago that's kind of messy to work with)

Also, when i do "factory reset" both from the OS and the Boot Loader, the phone just restarts and goes into the boot loader without actually resetting anything. Help Please. Can anyone point me to the RUU for H/K edition release?
11th May 2014, 03:04 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 12

37 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetracw

I rooted my H/K Edition M8 with S-Off. I discovered my phone is one of the defective ones. (cant no data on 3g, cant make calls, and I need to return it now. I relocked the bootloader and did the ADB hack to remove the **tampered** flag. The phone is still rooted though... I can't a new RUU for the H/K edition stock (only the original one form a few weeks ago that's kind of messy to work with)

Also, when i do "factory reset" both from the OS and the Boot Loader, the phone just restarts and goes into the boot loader without actually resetting anything. Help Please. Can anyone point me to the RUU for H/K edition release?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2729173
The Following User Says Thank You to Pacemaker2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th May 2014, 05:44 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

30 posts
it's hard
Thanks i had a hell of a time getting the RUU to apply. Had to copy the rom.zip to the SD card and flash through fastboot
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread