Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,247 Members 49,750 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Moto G lost RF sinals

Tip us?

3RAN7ON
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Unhappy [Q] Moto G lost RF sinals

Moto G xt1032, US version stock Rom unlocked & rooted. The problem started when I was moving some .ogg files in the /media folder (im not sure what happened) soon after that i realized that I couldn't save any videos from my camera, and then noticed the /media file sitting in titanium backup like it was an app! I did a factory reset in TWRP then restored a backup-but radios still did not work. In an attempt to wipe the effected data I went into 'advanced wipe' and went wiping crazy, even formatting the data by typing the word 'yes'. From there I couldn't even restore a backup. I was happy when I found a tool RootJunky put together because it let me get the OS back I tried all the options in this tool, even restore and relocking boot option but could not get any RF signals to work. Another post on xda entitled [RADIO] [KERNEL][CWM] Stock Radio | Kernel Firmware Images (All Variants / Regions) allowed me to flash the stock Kernel & radios but it still did not get them working. I also tried CM11 custom rom but no luck. I would be very grateful if someone could point me in the right direction, I have been filling out a lot of job applications lately and it's just killing me that I could be missing a call from a perspective employer

VictoriousShooter
Old
Thanks Meter 322
I'd say restore the full firmware, you just restored the kernel.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to VictoriousShooter For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

3RAN7ON
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriousShooter View Post
I'd say restore the full firmware, you just restored the kernel.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice, I will give it a shot!