Ask a question

No registration required

Trouble with viewing Twitch livestreams on Android 4.1.2

OP RocketBarrel

12th May 2014, 07:39 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I've been trying to view Twitch livestreams but all I'm getting is just a blackscreen and getting the "Can't play this video" error. I can view UStream streams just fine but I always get the error with Twitch streams. I tried installing Flash Player 11.1 to see if that'd fix it but it didn't. I had Android 2.2 ROM a while ago and I was able to view Twitch streams then but when Twitch updated their app I updated my phone to a 4.1 ROM and now's it's not working. Does anyone know a fix?
15th May 2014, 07:19 AM   |  #2  
Flag zanjan
Thanks Meter: 209

443 posts
More
Info 2 Had this problem Too ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketBarrel

I've been trying to view Twitch livestreams but all I'm getting is just a blackscreen and getting the "Can't play this video" error. I can view UStream streams just fine but I always get the error with Twitch streams. I tried installing Flash Player 11.1 to see if that'd fix it but it didn't. I had Android 2.2 ROM a while ago and I was able to view Twitch streams then but when Twitch updated their app I updated my phone to a 4.1 ROM and now's it's not working. Does anyone know a fix?

Dear friend ... I had such problem and I switched into a sense ROM and it just got solved ( First I tried to play with the apps to find an app to solve it but was useless but once one of my friends told me to switch ROM and it got solved because Sense ROMs have built in Players and their plugins )...I recommend you just to try AndroPlus(+) - Ultimate Or Sense of Eclipse their bests and also it's a waist of time and money to put time on finding a compatible app , plugin , etc. ... Good luck

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread