Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,444 Members 43,187 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] LG Optimus L7 II Soft bricked [P710]

Tip us?

Dragoljub Milosevic
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default [Q] LG Optimus L7 II Soft bricked [P710]

It has been soft bricked for 6 months now, I've been trying to flash some stock roms into it using KDZ but nothing helped, either error with some LPARAM WPARAM bull**** or it just restarts and back to the same thing... I really need some help!

Dragoljub Milosevic
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoljub Milosevic View Post
It has been soft bricked for 6 months now, I've been trying to flash some stock roms into it using KDZ but nothing helped, either error with some LPARAM WPARAM bull**** or it just restarts and back to the same thing... I really need some help!
Thanks a lot guys, now my phone is fixed thanks to your unlimited and devoted help!

pavlos1908
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoljub Milosevic View Post
Thanks a lot guys, now my phone is fixed thanks to your unlimited and devoted help!
First of all learn to be patient.

Second, have you tried HARD RESET or recover it with LG PC SUITE?

rafaelluik
Old
Thanks Meter 26
But what have you done to soft brick it?

Did KDZ ever worked before in this computer?

What's the state of the phone? What firmware were you using before? Was it ever rooted? Locked stock bootloader or unlocked bootloader with custom recovery? Can you enter Emergency? Tried flashing in Emergency or CS_Emergency mode?

I know about users who bricked via installation of firmware not intended for their models and can't recover with KDZ or LG Mobile Support Tool. I don't know if a solution exists, see my thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2743453