Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,783,010 Members 44,650 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

All i can say is WOW...

Tip us?

vdChild
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Default All i can say is WOW...

long time htc user here (eris, rezound, dna, etc) and wow... this phone is by far the best htc much less phone ive ever had in my hand.. with xposed no need to even rom.. (though still love our devs!) lightning fast stock (doesn't even need to be debloated but of course did)
i know this has been stated many times, but i just wanna say it again, this device is beast!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vdChild For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wtoj34
Old
Thanks Meter 147
I agree best phone I've ever used. I'll be honest it didn't give me the same feeling I had when I first held the galaxy nexus but that metal back though. Amazing

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
If I help any one any where at any time, please let me know by clicking thanks!
Current devices: HTC ONE M8, Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Xoom Former devices: Droid X2, Droid Charge, Note 2,

Saints775
Old
Thanks Meter 19
I've had a couple of HTC's (Og EVO, LTE) and this phone far surpassed those. I was on a Nexus 4 for the past year or so and stock Android was very simple, but I like what they've done with Sense 6. Very happy with my purchase so far.
Sent from that One M8 via TapaTalk

Rushing
Old
Thanks Meter 2,865

DONATE TO ME
Wow

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Code:
   o
    o
        .--.
       |o_o |
       |:_/ |
      //   \ \
     (|     | )
    /'\_   _/`\
    \___)=(___/

Computed by Linux

Read the Rules! ~~~ Search Before You Post! ~~~ Learn about XDA
SGS2 ROOTED STOCK ROM

electric turd
Old
Thanks Meter 56
This is my first non motorola android phone.......not looking back. This thing is GREAT!!!!!!

Cremacious
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I got the HTC Incredible 2 as my first phone and since I didn't know anything about Android at the time I got it based on reviews not knowing each manufacturer was different. Then I got the DNA because it was the best Verizon phone at the time. (Not a fan of Samsung's cheap feel and hate Touch wiz) Then I got the M8 for close to same reason.
HTC just keeps finding new ways to reel me back in. Loving this phone so much. In my opinion Sense is the best version of Android aside from fully working Cyanogenmod.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app

sfobrien
Old
Thanks Meter 273
First time HTC guy here. Left Samsung because of all the lockdown crap. And I agree, WOW this is one awesome device !
Steve

The Following User Says Thank You to sfobrien For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Tallywacker
Old
Thanks Meter 5
It was either the m8 or the Dev Ed moto x on a whim I got the m8 (will arrive Friday ) I thought I had royally screwed up until I seen that there's root and s-off and after reading all of your comments y'all have reassured me ! I hope that development picks up I know the m8 is new but I've been spoiled with the RAZR maxx HD (current phone ) having like every ROM and recovery ported to the thing lol ...rant over thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Tallywacker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

animez
Old
Thanks Meter 90
Every smartphone I've owned with the exception of the Razr Maxx HD previous to this one had been an HTC (starting with the WinMo XV6800). HTC keeps producing phones like this I will never stray again.

Sent from my VZW HTC One (M8)
By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth.
George Carlin

vdChild
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by animez View Post
Every smartphone I've owned with the exception of the Razr Maxx HD previous to this one had been an HTC (starting with the WinMo XV6800). HTC keeps producing phones like this I will never stray again.

Sent from my VZW HTC One (M8)
Ya I strayed with a note 2 after my DNA to test the Samsung waters to see if they improved since my siii though they had, HTC is home

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Tags
beastmodeactivated