ALL CONVERSATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT WILL NOW BE CARRIED OUT THERE!
Do you network security work? Do you hate having to carry around a laptop with you when you do your work? Are you wondering why I'm asking you all these questions?
Well, have I got something for you! Based on Kali NetHunter, I have created an installer script that will give you NetHunter AND be able to multi boot between your stock OS and your Kali OS!
- Install NetHunter and all of its fun features
- Gives you the ability to boot between multiple OSs
- Lets you choose between Using different ROMs as the base for Kali
- And much more!
- Nexus 5 (Hammerhead)
- Nexus 7 2012 Wifi (Grouper)
- Nexus 7 2012 Cellular (Tilapia)
- Nexus 7 2013 Wifi (Flo)
- Nexus 7 2013 LTE (Deb)
- Nexus 10 2012 Wifi (Manta)
- Support for more base ROMs for Kali NH
- More Automated
ALWAYS RUN THE SCRIPT UPDATER WHEN YOU RUN THE SCRIPT
- Download the kfu.zip at the bottom of this post
- Unzip the file
- Run the extracted kfu.sh (You may have to run "chmod +x kfu.zip")
- MAKE SURE TO SELECT THE UPDATE OPTION TO MAKE SURE IT IS UP TO DATE!
- Follow the instructions
- You now have Kali NetHunter!
- Added auto-updating capability.
- Added Pac-ROM as a base ROM for Kali
- Fixed some bugs
- Slightly more verbose
- Fixed some bugs
- Added the ability to restore to the stock Google-provided ROM!
- Installs MultiROM Manager APK to internal ROM.
- Added support for the Nexus 10 (Manta)!
- Installing files with multirom already installed
- Ability to install kali to existing ROM without MultiROM
- Option to uninstall MultiROM and all secondary ROMs
- Fixed a few small bugs
- Changing hosting to the file's owner's servers. i.e. Kali Utilities hosted on kali servers
- Fixed some bugs.