Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Moto X boot Kitkat animatioan and boot logo

OP furkonhesti

16th May 2014, 04:52 AM   |  #1  
furkonhesti's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
241 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
For all of you, if you already updated to kitkat official, but bored due to the new kitkat for razr M still using old boot animation and boot logo, here i want to share new boot animation and boot logo ported from Moto X kitkat

1. Moto X boot animation :http://www.4shared.com/zip/O1tCP3vYb...april_mop.html

2. Moto X boot Logo : http://www.4shared.com/zip/2JMkkyH6b...wered_by_.html


For moto X boot logo, if flash zip not work, just extract zip file, than change logo.bin to logo.img, entering fastboot mode and flash it using command : fastboot flash logo logo.img
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	475
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	2746326   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	471
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	2746327  
Last edited by furkonhesti; 19th May 2014 at 12:19 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to furkonhesti For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th May 2014, 11:21 PM   |  #2  
Klen2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 69
 
237 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Flashed the bootlogo and no change. Still "Warning, bootloader unlocked"

Odesláno z mého XT907 pomocí Tapatalk
19th May 2014, 01:15 AM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 122
 
772 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klen2

Flashed the bootlogo and no change. Still "Warning, bootloader unlocked"

Odesláno z mého XT907 pomocí Tapatalk

Did you use "fastboot flash logo file.img" ? Mine worked fine using a different boot logo than in this thread.
19th May 2014, 08:29 AM   |  #4  
Klen2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Prague
Thanks Meter: 69
 
237 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
It's .bin, can it be flashed via fastboot?

Odesláno z mého XT907 pomocí Tapatalk
19th May 2014, 12:16 PM   |  #5  
furkonhesti's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
241 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klen2

It's .bin, can it be flashed via fastboot?

Odesláno z mého XT907 pomocí Tapatalk

change name logo.bin to logo.img, than flash it in fastboot mode
The Following User Says Thank You to furkonhesti For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th July 2014, 10:17 AM   |  #6  
St.Noigel's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ivano-Frankivsk
Thanks Meter: 151
 
611 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by furkonhesti

For all of you, if you already updated to kitkat official, but bored due to the new kitkat for razr M still using old boot animation and boot logo, here i want to share new boot animation and boot logo ported from Moto X kitkat

1. Moto X boot animation :http://www.4shared.com/zip/O1tCP3vYb...april_mop.html

2. Moto X boot Logo : http://www.4shared.com/zip/2JMkkyH6b...wered_by_.html


For moto X boot logo, if flash zip not work, just extract zip file, than change logo.bin to logo.img, entering fastboot mode and flash it using command : fastboot flash logo logo.img

Bootanimation won`t work on my XT907...
I found working one here
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes