Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Root] Root Box Tool Program

OP laith al shishani

17th May 2014, 08:19 PM   |  #1  
laith al shishani's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Jeddeh
Thanks Meter: 14
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Hello Guys I made a new program that roots your android phone Root With One Click it's named RootBox
It's Easy To Use
1-Enable Usb Debugging On Your Phone
2-UnZip The File You Have Downloaded Them
3-Run [RunRootBox.bat]
4-Hit Enter After You Read The Text
5-When It's Done Hit Enter
Enjoy
This Tool Is Supported By Windows Only
I Will Make It Supported By Linux Soon
WARNING:This will void the warranty on your device. I am
not responsible for any damage to your phone

Download:
GB Still Beta in Test:http://d-h.st/nUN
ICS JB KK Still in Test:http://d-h.st/3wO
Please Report Any Bugs
The Following User Says Thank You to laith al shishani For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th May 2014, 02:59 PM   |  #2  
rophaq's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag south bucks
Thanks Meter: 70
 
416 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by laith al shishani

Hello Guys I made a new program that roots your android phone Root With One Click it's named RootBox
It's Easy To Use
1-Enable Usb Debugging On Your Phone
2-UnZip The File You Have Downloaded Them
3-Run [RunRootBox.bat]
4-Hit Enter After You Read The Text
5-When It's Done Hit Enter
Enjoy
This Tool Is Supported By Windows Only
I Will Make It Supported By Linux Soon
WARNING:This will void the warranty on your device. I am
not responsible for any damage to your phone

Download:
GB Still Beta in Test:http://d-h.st/nUN
ICS JB KK Still in Test:http://d-h.st/3wO
Please Report Any Bugs

salam bro

i've tried it on a huawei G535-L11 (branded as Kestrel from EE) no luck, starting daemon successfully then just nothing, i hope you can make it work, as so far i've found nothing that can root this phone running on :jelly bean 4.3 . Emotion UI 2.0 Lite .Build number: V100R001C440B114
Kernel version: 3.4.0-g251524c
j71036@mha-Tecal-XH620#1
i hope this info helps in finding a way to root this device.
thanks
27th May 2014, 09:41 PM   |  #3  
laith al shishani's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Jeddeh
Thanks Meter: 14
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by rophaq

salam bro

i've tried it on a huawei G535-L11 (branded as Kestrel from EE) no luck, starting daemon successfully then just nothing, i hope you can make it work, as so far i've found nothing that can root this phone running on :jelly bean 4.3 . Emotion UI 2.0 Lite .Build number: V100R001C440B114
Kernel version: 3.4.0-g251524c
j71036@mha-Tecal-XH620#1
i hope this info helps in finding a way to root this device.
thanks

Salam
Did you installed Huawei drivers if not install them ((google it))
Also unlock your bootloader ((again just google it))
I hope this will work
27th May 2014, 09:57 PM   |  #4  
rophaq's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag south bucks
Thanks Meter: 70
 
416 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by laith al shishani

Salam
Did you installed Huawei drivers if not install them ((google it))
Also unlock your bootloader ((again just google it))
I hope this will work

salam.

bootloader unlocked and drivers installed thats how i unlocked the bootloader, i've tried saferoot from samsung forum, it came as the kernel is patched !!.

i don't know any other way of rooting , few people here are having the same problem, i was wondering if you know how to root this tough phone.
28th May 2014, 07:59 PM   |  #5  
rophaq's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag south bucks
Thanks Meter: 70
 
416 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
salam bro

got it to work, this is what i got , i'll wait for a fix
[*] Press enter to root your phone...
Press any key to continue . . .[*][*] Waiting for device...
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *[*] Device found.[*] Pushing exploit...
2238 KB/s (1283460 bytes in 0.560s)[*] Pushing root tools...
1298 KB/s (113036 bytes in 0.085s)
1925 KB/s (493036 bytes in 0.250s)
2542 KB/s (2278361 bytes in 0.875s)
open: Permission denied
pkg: /data/local/tmp/SuperSu.apk
Success[*] Rooting phone...
[+] This may take a few minutes.
[-] Failure.[*] Cleaning up...[*] This Tool Will Be Updated When New Binaries Relesed[*] Finish. Press enter to reboot and exit.
Press any key to continue . . .
29th May 2014, 11:32 AM   |  #6  
laith al shishani's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Jeddeh
Thanks Meter: 14
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rophaq

salam bro

got it to work, this is what i got , i'll wait for a fix
[*] Press enter to root your phone...
Press any key to continue . . .[*][*] Waiting for device...
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *[*] Device found.[*] Pushing exploit...
2238 KB/s (1283460 bytes in 0.560s)[*] Pushing root tools...
1298 KB/s (113036 bytes in 0.085s)
1925 KB/s (493036 bytes in 0.250s)
2542 KB/s (2278361 bytes in 0.875s)
open: Permission denied
pkg: /data/local/tmp/SuperSu.apk
Success[*] Rooting phone...
[+] This may take a few minutes.
[-] Failure.[*] Cleaning up...[*] This Tool Will Be Updated When New Binaries Relesed[*] Finish. Press enter to reboot and exit.
Press any key to continue . . .

In This Case Try GB Version If Its not worked
open: Permission denied This Line Means Your Phone Has Other Security Thing Try Serching
I Rooted HTC Desire s (Boot loader Unlocked) and Galaxy S2 On Jelly Bean And Kitkat
You Are Out Of Luck
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes