Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,247 Members 45,534 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

VZW M7 issue - low volume after flashing stock rom, no other roms work

Tip us?

mike2016
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default VZW M7 issue - low volume after flashing stock rom, no other roms work

Long story short, I tried to flash the Viper 6.2 rom to my Verizon HTC One M7, it has S OFF and unlocked bootloader and was updated to the latest firmware via stock OTA updates.

After flashing, it enters the boot loop. The only rom that worked is the ★ ☆ [ROM/RADIO/KERNEL][4.4.2] Stock m7vzw Kitkat | 3.11.605.1 | Rooted | Deodex/Odex | Debloat/Full | UPDATED 02-06-14

only problem is that the in-call volume is very low, even at max setting.

Anyone has any idea what caused this?

synisterwolf
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2016 View Post
Long story short, I tried to flash the Viper 6.2 rom to my Verizon HTC One M7, it has S OFF and unlocked bootloader and was updated to the latest firmware via stock OTA updates.

After flashing, it enters the boot loop. The only rom that worked is the ★ ☆ [ROM/RADIO/KERNEL][4.4.2] Stock m7vzw Kitkat | 3.11.605.1 | Rooted | Deodex/Odex | Debloat/Full | UPDATED 02-06-14

only problem is that the in-call volume is very low, even at max setting.

Anyone has any idea what caused this?
i would suggest RUU if you are still having problems. you can leave s-off and unlocked to do the ruu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Internet
You learn something new everyday. Unless you have a brain injury, then it's all pretty much yelling and coloring.
Congratulations on being the kind of person who corrects the grammar of others, unsolicited. You're the Microsoft Word Paperclip.