Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,117 Members 47,084 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Moto E Developer Edition and Google Play Edition Coming Soon

Tip us?

Mrtoxicgamer10
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 88

DONATE TO ME
Default Moto E Developer Edition and Google Play Edition Coming Soon

Motorola officially launched Moto E on May 13th in India and has been a successfully sold and is out of stock for now but there's some surprises we have in Store from Motorola.

You might not expect it but Yes, as our title says Moto E will be made available in Developer Edition and Google Play Edition soon officially from Motorola in coming days. While we had some chat with the Live assistance, here's what was revealed :

I hid the Live assistance name in order to avoid consequences in his/her life and avoid from loosing job too but as you can see, when asked about "If there will be a Developer edition and Google Play Edition coming." He/she said "I suggest that you stay tuned to see what surprise we have for you. We may be launching a Moto E developer soon."

When asked if it's a confirmation, it said yes but later in our conversation it denied the total confirmation. However, we will know if there's really a Dev and GPE editions coming our way.

Let Us know What you think about this below in comments section !!

Please Don't forget to Like us on Facebook, Follow us On Twitter and Subscribe us on Youtube for Latest Technology News, Reviews, Updates etc.,

and download our Website Android application to be updated about latest technology news.
Help me to own my Dream Device : Donate through Paypal!

jaspreet997
Old
Thanks Meter 106
I my opinion or a GPE They will not have a Dev edition because even moto g did not have that......and GPE it is my opinion that Google won't have such a low end phone when they already have moto g on there

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Mrtoxicgamer10
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 88

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspreet997 View Post
I my opinion or a GPE They will not have a Dev edition because even moto g did not have that......and GPE it is my opinion that Google won't have such a low end phone when they already have moto g on there

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk
Who knows Atleast it's a possibility.

neo.ank
Old
Thanks Meter 516

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrtoxicgamer10 View Post
Motorola officially launched Moto E on May 13th in India and has been a successfully sold and is out of stock for now but there's some surprises we have in Store from Motorola.

You might not expect it but Yes, as our title says Moto E will be made available in Developer Edition and Google Play Edition soon officially from Motorola in coming days. While we had some chat with the Live assistance, here's what was revealed :

I hid the Live assistance name in order to avoid consequences in his/her life and avoid from loosing job too but as you can see, when asked about "If there will be a Developer edition and Google Play Edition coming." He/she said "I suggest that you stay tuned to see what surprise we have for you. We may be launching a Moto E developer soon."

When asked if it's a confirmation, it said yes but later in our conversation it denied the total confirmation. However, we will know if there's really a Dev and GPE editions coming our way.

Let Us know What you think about this below in comments section !!

Please Don't forget to Like us on Facebook, Follow us On Twitter and Subscribe us on Youtube for Latest Technology News, Reviews, Updates etc.,

and download our Website Android application to be updated about latest technology news.
As much as I'd love to have a Dev-Ed Moto E. I'm little skeptical about it. Esp for Indian market. We don't see much of the developer editions in India. Moto X does have one in US & Europe but they ditched Indian market on that too(even a normal 32 GB one isn't available).

Still, hopes are high.
My friend told me,there was life outside the internet and that I should check it out.
I said "Cool.! Send me the link. !!"

g33kparineeti
Old
Thanks Meter 232
Will these be available in India???

Mrtoxicgamer10
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 88

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek.parineeti View Post
Don't know. Maybe yes

deej_roamer
Old
Thanks Meter 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek.parineeti View Post
No Dev Edition will never be released in India and GPe cannot be shipped to India. So no there!
And I dont think Developer edition is coming as Moto X Dev Edition released earlier to moto X retail as they gave the phone pretty cheap and had quite a number of bugs.
Moto had an idea to release those devices to fuel up their hardware integration, once the learned in moto X, they never bothered to release it for moto G or I don't think they will for Moto E

GPe i can't say, it might!