Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,453 Members 41,852 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HELP] Deleted 11link2sd inside init.d folder

Tip us?

ultraglen
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [HELP] Deleted 11link2sd inside init.d folder

I have unintentionally deleted 11link2sd inside init.d foler while using this trick http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1808400
My internal memory usage used to be 2.5mb but now it is 111mb. Can anybody help me regarding this problem?

AbhiLP
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraglen View Post
I have unintentionally deleted 11link2sd inside init.d foler while using this trick http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1808400
My internal memory usage used to be 2.5mb but now it is 111mb. Can anybody help me regarding this problem?
Extract that file from your rom package and copy/move it to init.d folder, set permissions and reboot.

"Donít use a userís thanks count to judge their helpfulness Ė it is by no means an example of how helpful a user is. Many of the most helpful users on XDA-Developers do not have the largest thanks counts, rather they quietly help out where needed, and donít post when they have nothing to say."

ultraglen
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhiLP View Post
Extract that file from your rom package and copy/move it to init.d folder, set permissions and reboot.
what is the permission for this sir?

AbhiLP
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
what is the permission for this sir?
See the screenshot below
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	perm.png
Views:	19
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	2760294  

"Donít use a userís thanks count to judge their helpfulness Ė it is by no means an example of how helpful a user is. Many of the most helpful users on XDA-Developers do not have the largest thanks counts, rather they quietly help out where needed, and donít post when they have nothing to say."

ultraglen
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhiLP View Post
See the screenshot below
tried it and rebooted the device but still 110 mb used

AbhiLP
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
tried it and rebooted the device but still 110 mb used
Open link2sd app, press menu button and select "Storage info" and send me a screenshot of that.