Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] How to enable USB debugging on bricked phone?

OP NepT1

24th May 2014, 10:55 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
I have motorola drivers installed but the windows 8 does not recognize fastboot (usb), I can't restore the phone. Maybe the usb debugging is disabled, I can change this being bricked?

UMTS_SPYDER (Motorola Razr Maxx XT910)
24th May 2014, 12:39 PM   |  #2  
welder73's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 418
 
1,060 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NepT1

I have motorola drivers installed but the windows 8 does not recognize fastboot (usb), I can't restore the phone. Maybe the usb debugging is disabled, I can change this being bricked?

UMTS_SPYDER (Motorola Razr Maxx XT910)

Debugging has nothing to do with it,it just matters when the phone is running,not in fastboot mode.

People already had problems with Windows 8,try somewhere on Windows 7.

Sent from my Razr XT910
24th May 2014, 01:00 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by welder73

Debugging has nothing to do with it,it just matters when the phone is running,not in fastboot mode.

People already had problems with Windows 8,try somewhere on Windows 7.

Sent from my Razr XT910

I have several days of despair without phone, try installing it on a new hard drive with Windows 7, even Windows XP, but always appears reporting that the device does not detect. Also with three different cables, and other Pc, had never been in trouble before, and many times reflashed, but this time not that can happen T_T



Sometimes this message appears, in others only "unknown usb device"
Last edited by NepT1; 24th May 2014 at 01:05 PM.
24th May 2014, 01:10 PM   |  #4  
welder73's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 418
 
1,060 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NepT1

I have several days of despair without phone, try installing it on a new hard drive with Windows 7, even Windows XP, but always appears reporting that the device does not detect. Also with three different cables, and other Pc, had never been in trouble before, and many times reflashed, but this time not that can happen T_T



Sometimes this message appears, in others only "unknown usb device"

Delete all drivers related to Motorola,reboot computer and install Motorola drivers again.

Sent from my Razr XT910
24th May 2014, 01:32 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by welder73

Delete all drivers related to Motorola,reboot computer and install Motorola drivers again.

Sent from my Razr XT910

Nothing, remains the same, (with clean install of windows 7 also passed) I installed the Motorola Device Manager 2.4.5

I have a live cd of ubuntu, I can do from there?
24th May 2014, 01:45 PM   |  #6  
welder73's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 418
 
1,060 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NepT1

Nothing, remains the same, (with clean install of windows 7 also passed) I installed the Motorola Device Manager 2.4.5

I have a live cd of ubuntu, I can do from there?

I don't know,you can try.

Sent from my Razr XT910
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes