Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Stable ROMs for Samsung galaxy tab 2 7' (P3100)

OP Abhishek verma

26th May 2014, 06:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Jamshedpur
Thanks Meter: 64

97 posts
More
I have been rooting for so long, but am new in the ROMs stuff. The last and the only ROM I have installed in my tab was CM 10.1.3.
I want to try other Roms like PA, AOKP and more. But stable versions for any of those Roms are hard to find, except CM. Would anyone, give me links for any of those ROMs (necessarily Stable, not necessarily KK), I will be thankful.
26th May 2014, 09:30 AM   |  #2  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 888

774 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhishek verma

I have been rooting for so long, but am new in the ROMs stuff. The last and the only ROM I have installed in my tab was CM 10.1.3.
I want to try other Roms like PA, AOKP and more. But stable versions for any of those Roms are hard to find, except CM. Would anyone, give me links for any of those ROMs (necessarily Stable, not necessarily KK), I will be thankful.

You should head over to the development section for tab 2...from all the roms that I've tried for my p3100 I found slim kitkat to be the most stable on other than cm of course... I recommend slimkat... If u wanna try out features then go for pac... You'll get loads of features..!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread