Originally Posted by andogeek10
1. Assist - Quiet hours in various roms or profiles option.
2. Camera - In my opinion, the AOSP camera is much better than the stock camera application. The only thing missing is slow motion recording.
3. Gallery - There are many gallery applications available on the play store.
4. FM Radio - All of the roms I have flashed till now had a FM Radio app. And it also allows you to play the audio via the external speaker.
Thanks for answering mate, much appreciated.
1. Main feature I use from Assist is that the phone goes quiet during an calendar appointment and auto replies to favorite calls (family). Can't find a similar app that just does that and/or doesn't have a bulky, ugly interface.
2. agreed, but Google Camera doesn't support panorama nor slow motion + HDR on the Moto G
3. tried a few. Again I like the simple, unbulky Moto Gallery with sidebar and autohide status bar feature.
Did no one ever try to port those 3 apps? :/ I can't be the only one wondering/asking this.