Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,397 Members 48,990 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REQUEST] Port this theme to S4...

Tip us?
 
jreed3786
Old
#1  
jreed3786's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 62
Posts: 463
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Rockford, IL
Exclamation [REQUEST] Port this theme to S4...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2534671 is one of the nicest themes I've seen...and I use it on my Note 3. My girlfriend LOVES it, but she's got the AT&T S4, which, quite frankly, has nothing but pretty standard and flat themes. This more 3D theme is awesome and I was wondering if there's anyone that wouldn't mind a quick port to the S4. Any help would be appreciated!!! Thank you!
Samsung Galaxy NOTE 3 on AT&T
Running : Dynamic Kat 4.1 [ThunderKat Edition][GPE 4.1 + 4 Colors][S5 2.1][7/11/2014]GREAT BATTERY LIFE! BEST KITKAT ROM TO DATE!!!
THANKS to ALL of the very unselfish and awesome devs who work so tirelessly to bring us a smorgasbord of tasty roms!!! Thank you, kang gang!!!
Bye bye, G1, MT3GSlide, Vibrant, Sensation 4G, Tmo Galaxy S II, AT&T Galaxy S III, and AT&T Note 2 and LG Optimus G Pro...was nice knowin' ya.
 
kylecore
Old
#2  
kylecore's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 174
Posts: 459
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Chatham
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreed3786 View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2534671 is one of the nicest themes I've seen...and I use it on my Note 3. My girlfriend LOVES it, but she's got the AT&T S4, which, quite frankly, has nothing but pretty standard and flat themes. This more 3D theme is awesome and I was wondering if there's anyone that wouldn't mind a quick port to the S4. Any help would be appreciated!!! Thank you!
The link you post says thanks to someone for letting them use their S4 theme. So it looks like the theme your linking is a port from an S4 theme to begin with : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2372902


Because its for the 9505 (which is essentially the same as the 337, as in runs the same hardware. the 9500 is the eyxnos one) it should run just fine.
HOWEVER because there could be small differences in the apk's between the variants i recommend getting the 3mint build associated to the android version her rom has and using 3mint framework instead.
Check the link it has all the required files to get it up and running.
The Following User Says Thank You to kylecore For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jreed3786
Old
#3  
jreed3786's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 62
Posts: 463
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Rockford, IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylecore View Post
The link you post says thanks to someone for letting them use their S4 theme. So it looks like the theme your linking is a port from an S4 theme to begin with : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2372902


Because its for the 9505 (which is essentially the same as the 337, as in runs the same hardware. the 9500 is the eyxnos one) it should run just fine.
HOWEVER because there could be small differences in the apk's between the variants i recommend getting the 3mint build associated to the android version her rom has and using 3mint framework instead.
Check the link it has all the required files to get it up and running.
Ah! This one must have slipped by me! My girl is going to be pumped! Thank you!!!
Samsung Galaxy NOTE 3 on AT&T
Running : Dynamic Kat 4.1 [ThunderKat Edition][GPE 4.1 + 4 Colors][S5 2.1][7/11/2014]GREAT BATTERY LIFE! BEST KITKAT ROM TO DATE!!!
THANKS to ALL of the very unselfish and awesome devs who work so tirelessly to bring us a smorgasbord of tasty roms!!! Thank you, kang gang!!!
Bye bye, G1, MT3GSlide, Vibrant, Sensation 4G, Tmo Galaxy S II, AT&T Galaxy S III, and AT&T Note 2 and LG Optimus G Pro...was nice knowin' ya.
 
kylecore
Old
#4  
kylecore's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 174
Posts: 459
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Chatham
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreed3786 View Post
Ah! This one must have slipped by me! My girl is going to be pumped! Thank you!!!
happens to the best of us! good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to kylecore For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes