FORUMS

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Best Data Management tool ?

27th May 2014, 06:54 AM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
hello xda members, i would like to know which is best data management tool available for android xperia z, actually hell lot of data is getting used don't know how, i guess its some system app which is using it, is there is anything available paid or free which can restrict data usage to some limited apps which i want ? & monitoring which particular app is taking how much data ?

thnks, waiting for the reply
31st May 2014, 12:15 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaganailawadi

hello xda members, i would like to know which is best data management tool available for android xperia z, actually hell lot of data is getting used don't know how, i guess its some system app which is using it, is there is anything available paid or free which can restrict data usage to some limited apps which i want ? & monitoring which particular app is taking how much data ?

thnks, waiting for the reply

Use greenify it hibernate a app meaning the app is temporarily freeze so it will prevent eating battery or unexpected background processes but when you open it it will play normally... you wil need root

For monitoring data use wakelock detector... im not sure when you need a root acess for that..
to save more battery i personally use one power guard .. need root access...

All of them are available at google play store for free

pinkLeviosa<3

im just tryin' to help, so i hope it helps...
The Following User Says Thank You to pinkLeviosa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd June 2014, 07:15 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkLeviosa

Use greenify it hibernate a app meaning the app is temporarily freeze so it will prevent eating battery or unexpected background processes but when you open it it will play normally... you wil need root

For monitoring data use wakelock detector... im not sure when you need a root acess for that..
to save more battery i personally use one power guard .. need root access...

All of them are available at google play store for free

pinkLeviosa<3

im just tryin' to help, so i hope it helps...

thnks for the reply, i havnt rooted my xperia z yet, as its under warranty can i root it and unroot to claim my warranty if required ? & can u suggest battery monitoring app too ? which app is eating more battery
2nd June 2014, 08:34 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaganailawadi

thnks for the reply, i havnt rooted my xperia z yet, as its under warranty can i root it and unroot to claim my warranty if required ? & can u suggest battery monitoring app too ? which app is eating more battery

Yes You Can always unroot and Claim warranty... battery monitoring app would be

better battery stats
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1179809
The Following User Says Thank You to pushkardua For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd June 2014, 08:54 AM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pushkardua

Yes You Can always unroot and Claim warranty... battery monitoring app would be

better battery stats
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1179809


ok, thnks for the rpely
17th June 2014, 06:44 PM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
My Data Manager and Onavo are the two best apps that I have used practically to keep track of the data usage for my mobile.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
data monitoring, data usage
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes