FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi ,
I have the official b132 update.app installed on my device.
I want to downgrade to b125 but i don't have root.
Can i just put the update.app for b125 and update via local update over b132 ?
Last edited by Alaek12; 27th May 2014 at 10:40 AM.
27th May 2014, 01:38 PM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Exactely. I just did it and it was no Problem. [emoji106]

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI P6-U06 mit Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to stuntmanmike82 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th May 2014, 06:20 PM |#3  
astrit1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 262
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up Ascend P6 B125 Rom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaek12

Hi ,
I have the official b132 update.app installed on my device.
I want to downgrade to b125 but i don't have root.
Can i just put the update.app for b125 and update via local update over b132 ?


Yes
Just Download it here put to the dload folder into sd card and boot into Stock-Recovery it will automatic downgrade


Hit The Thanks Button If I Helped you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to astrit1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th May 2014, 08:37 PM |#4  
Alaek12's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuntmanmike82

Exactely. I just did it and it was no Problem. [emoji106]

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI P6-U06 mit Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrit1

Yes
Just Download it here put to the dload folder into sd card and boot into Stock-Recovery it will automatic downgrade


Hit The Thanks Button If I Helped you

Worked like a charm ! Thank you !
28th May 2014, 11:44 PM |#5  
Junior Member
Flag Caracas
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrit1

Yes
Just Download it here put to the dload folder into sd card and boot into Stock-Recovery it will automatic downgrade


Hit The Thanks Button If I Helped you

It Works w/o any problems
29th May 2014, 10:04 PM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Hey, I have problem, unfortunately. I have b507 and when put b125 to dload and try instal on my phone I have error: secure lock. Anyone know what I should do?
Last edited by aknorts; 29th May 2014 at 10:08 PM.
29th May 2014, 11:21 PM |#7  
astrit1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 262
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by aknorts

Hey, I have problem, unfortunately. I have b507 and when put b125 to dload and try instal on my phone I have error: secure lock. Anyone know what I should do?


Wait a minute you can not go from kitkat to jb so fast

first you need to put this dload folder here to sd card and flash it through dload methode
after it finished installing boot your device up, delete the old dload folder that you have installed and put the b125 dload folder
Now boot into recovery mode and it should downgrade


(If This Methode dont work install the B118CN Rom through the same way "dload way" and from B118CN Rom you can go and install the B125 Internatinal Rom "dload way" too.)
With Chinese Roms you can downgrade from KK to JB through dload

Sorry form my English

Hit Thanks If I Helped You
29th May 2014, 11:57 PM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
So first what I need instal?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes