Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,209 Members 36,620 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] ZTE Z993 Prelude UNLOCK?

Tip us?

M1k3Carson1369
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Default [Q] ZTE Z993 Prelude UNLOCK?

Does anyone have any ideas as to unlocking the ZTE Z993? I know they have unlocked bootloaders, Fastboot, There's even Root and Custom Recovery out there for this device... But I'm trying to determine a way to network unlock them... Perhaps through an engineering bootloader, flashable through fastboot?
|sent using xda premium|

_S.G.S.IV_[SPH-L720]
_[CWM] [PhilZ Touch]
_TriForceROM 5.2

_S.G.T.3 [SM-T217S]
_Goodness T3 [4.2.2]
_CWM Recovery

[RETIRED]
_S.G.S.III_[SPH-L710]
_[CWM] v6.0.3.7 [PhilZ Touch 5]
_Android.v4.3.1_[AoCP].v6.4
_[TheCollective]

Abaddon502
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up RE: ]Does anyone have any ideas as to unlocking the ZTE Z993?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1k3Carson1369 View Post
Does anyone have any ideas as to unlocking the ZTE Z993? I know they have unlocked bootloaders, Fastboot, There's even Root and Custom Recovery out there for this device... But I'm trying to determine a way to network unlock them... Perhaps through an engineering bootloader, flashable through fastboot?
Very simple indeed M1k3Carson. Visit ZTEUSA Scroll down and select your carrier and product type... proceed by email or live chat and simply ask for the SIM unlock code. Your not required to give an explanation as to why you want the code, but if you feel the need; lets say for overseas carrier use. If you need further help with your ZTE Prelude z993; I have successfully rooted and flashed CWM on mine. Just email me @Ryan.Gyles502@gmail.com, or if your able, contact me through this site. Hopefully some ROM's will become available for this phone soon.