[Q] ZTE Z993 Prelude UNLOCK?

OP M1k3Carson1369

28th May 2014, 11:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag San Antonio, Texas
Thanks Meter: 21

104 posts
More
Does anyone have any ideas as to unlocking the ZTE Z993? I know they have unlocked bootloaders, Fastboot, There's even Root and Custom Recovery out there for this device... But I'm trying to determine a way to network unlock them... Perhaps through an engineering bootloader, flashable through fastboot?
10th September 2014, 08:58 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
More
Thumbs up RE: ]Does anyone have any ideas as to unlocking the ZTE Z993?
Quote:
Originally Posted by M1k3Carson1369

Does anyone have any ideas as to unlocking the ZTE Z993? I know they have unlocked bootloaders, Fastboot, There's even Root and Custom Recovery out there for this device... But I'm trying to determine a way to network unlock them... Perhaps through an engineering bootloader, flashable through fastboot?

Very simple indeed M1k3Carson. Visit ZTEUSA Scroll down and select your carrier and product type... proceed by email or live chat and simply ask for the SIM unlock code. Your not required to give an explanation as to why you want the code, but if you feel the need; lets say for overseas carrier use. If you need further help with your ZTE Prelude z993; I have successfully rooted and flashed CWM on mine. Just email me @Ryan.Gyles502@gmail.com, or if your able, contact me through this site. Hopefully some ROM's will become available for this phone soon.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread