30th May 2014, 07:39 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Awesomeville, USA
Thanks Meter: 162

651 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey All,

Anyone know what the stock lockscreen app(s) official names are? I'm looking to use Xposed App Settings to force fullscreen mode like I have every other screen, apps and homescreens, but don't know the lockscreen app names in the system apps.

Thanks!

On a similar note, I'm guessing that the Immersive mode forces fullscreen the same way that App Settings does, is there a simple click to activate Immersive mode on all screens and apps?

Thanks again!
30th May 2014, 02:49 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 1,756

1,302 posts
The lockscreen isn't a independent app, it's part of the framework (framework-res.apk). You can use modules like Immerse Me or Gravity Box to selectively force expanded desktop in KitKat.
30th May 2014, 06:10 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Awesomeville, USA

651 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATTACK

The lockscreen isn't a independent app, it's part of the framework (framework-res.apk). You can use modules like Immerse Me or Gravity Box to selectively force expanded desktop in KitKat.

Thanks for the info. I had already tried the settings in GravityBox and tried ImmerseMe as well, neither worked particularly well... Could be due to another app I have, Smart Statusbar+. I'll try them again without the Smart Statusbar+ installed and see what happens.
The Following User Says Thank You to LifeAsADroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th May 2014, 08:56 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Awesomeville, USA

651 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATTACK

Edit to the post above from me: Gravity Box works great and even immerses the lockscreen, I didn't realize that after enabling it within Gravity Box I then had to enable it through the power menu...

Con - Double enable? Seriously?

Pro - Ease of turning immersive mode on and off, which may be nice in the future...

Thanks again @ATTACK !
The Following User Says Thank You to LifeAsADroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread