Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,848 Members 36,663 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Ruined whole system on 9005, need urgent help.

Tip us?

kevinlee251
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Location [Q] Ruined whole system on 9005, need urgent help.

Hi guys,

I was trying to fix the weak an unstable signal on GPS last night. After I rooted my 9005, I copied the GPS fix to system folder. unfortunately I accidental overwrote all the system folder. The screen came instantly black, after reboot, I can only access to the recovery page with recovery booting blue tag at the beginning. PC does not recognize this 9005 anymore, I can only copy the rom through SD card.

I did lots of search but no luck until now. I have download many ROMs but none of them seems able to be installed.

I did not sleep last night, but I still did not figure out what should I do next.

Help me out guys, Cheers.

Kevin

kevinlee251
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinlee251 View Post
Hi guys,

I was trying to fix the weak an unstable signal on GPS last night. After I rooted my 9005, I copied the GPS fix to system folder. unfortunately I accidental overwrote all the system folder. The screen came instantly black, after reboot, I can only access to the recovery page with recovery booting blue tag at the beginning. PC does not recognize this 9005 anymore, I can only copy the rom through SD card.

I did lots of search but no luck until now. I have download many ROMs but none of them seems able to be installed.

I did not sleep last night, but I still did not figure out what should I do next.

Help me out guys, Cheers.

Kevin
help guys....

julzz
Old
(Last edited by julzz; 1st June 2014 at 05:51 AM.)
Thanks Meter 8
Hi, did you try to go download mode and after that flash stock rom with Odin? Or try to install the USB drivers again with Kies.