No registration required

[Q] ElementX Kernal - 99% Battery?

OP jtimko

2nd June 2014, 02:11 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Fairfield
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hello! I just purchased my first tablet two days ago, and bought the Nexus 7 2013. I unlocked and rooted it using Wugs Root Toolkit, then I used multi-rom to install Ubuntu Touch, and now I have flashed the Kernel with ElementX 2.10. During the setup, I chose mostly stock options, but I did chose to save battery by only recharging to 94%.

My question is it displays "99% Charging" for about an hour now. I installed the kernel at 90%, plugged it back in when I was done, and it went from 90 to 99% in like 3-5 minutes. I don't know if there is an issue seeing that it is higher than 94%, but not reaching 100%. Thanks for your time!
2nd June 2014, 07:25 AM   |  #2  
Flag Midwest
Thanks Meter: 424

1,742 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtimko

Hello! I just purchased my first tablet two days ago, and bought the Nexus 7 2013. I unlocked and rooted it using Wugs Root Toolkit, then I used multi-rom to install Ubuntu Touch, and now I have flashed the Kernel with ElementX 2.10. During the setup, I chose mostly stock options, but I did chose to save battery by only recharging to 94%.

My question is it displays "99% Charging" for about an hour now. I installed the kernel at 90%, plugged it back in when I was done, and it went from 90 to 99% in like 3-5 minutes. I don't know if there is an issue seeing that it is higher than 94%, but not reaching 100%. Thanks for your time!

Sometime the battery stats get kooky after flashing a ROM. You can reset the Stats and see if that helps. Your not efecting the battery, just what number you're seeing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running CM 11 4.4.2 with ElementalX Kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to LinearEquation For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread