FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd June 2014, 09:40 PM |#2  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,672
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewdaniel

Gratz @jerpelea

http://developer.sonymobile.com/2014...loper-program/

I just hope Sony won't use him to locate and patch all root exploits.
We need guys like him to be on "the other side"

But OK, it's great to see Sony appreciate AOSP devs...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
3rd June 2014, 05:59 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
They should add doomlord to their team, that'd bring some neat firmwares!
3rd June 2014, 10:39 PM |#4  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,672
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintgein

They should add doomlord to their team, that'd bring some neat firmwares!

Maybe...but that's not good for our community...
Don't forget - thet need guys not only to polish firmware and to add new and fresh ideas but to patch security flaws...

That's not good if you want to have rootable firmware...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
3rd June 2014, 11:41 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by funky0308

Maybe...but that's not good for our community...
Don't forget - thet need guys not only to polish firmware and to add new and fresh ideas but to patch security flaws...

That's not good if you want to have rootable firmware...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

You're right about that. I guess it's impossible to work on both sides at once.
4th June 2014, 08:32 AM |#6  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,672
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintgein

You're right about that. I guess it's impossible to work on both sides at once.

Many guys here, on xda, are cooperating with big firms and manufacturers...
But as long as they are "allowed" to work here to and they aren't their employees - that's fine by me.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes