FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Announced: Specs, Price and Details

The OnePlus 2 has just had its Virtual Reality Launch event, and at the XDA Office we all … more

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

New Android One Device Dead On Arrival

Today, Google announced the second generation of Android One devices, with the new Lava Pixel … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Sorry guys, I'm new to Android and all of this and i'm in a foreign country so i don't know what to do.
I have a B506 with KitKat, but i want to downgrade to B125, can anyone help me?
I know this question has probably been asked before, but i couldn't find it and i really don't know how to do this, so sorry for being a noob.
BeyondTheHorizon
6th June 2014, 11:12 AM |#2  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriaE132

Sorry guys, I'm new to Android and all of this and i'm in a foreign country so i don't know what to do.
I have a B506 with KitKat, but i want to downgrade to B125, can anyone help me?
I know this question has probably been asked before, but i couldn't find it and i really don't know how to do this, so sorry for being a noob.

Flash through adb stock recovery. Put update.app B125 in dload folder on sdcard and press volume up + volume down + power button until the phone starts updating.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th June 2014, 11:37 AM |#3  
alex.79's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Plovdiv
Thanks Meter: 86
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondTheHorizon

Flash through adb stock recovery. Put update.app B125 in dload folder on sdcard and press volume up + volume down + power button until the phone starts updating.

This will not help.

For downgrade from B506 to B125 you will need a middle step. First flash that: https://mega.co.nz/#!9oEHUTiR!uVKEq6...QZ5yrnedx4rug4 via stock recovery, after that you will able to flash B125.
The Following User Says Thank You to alex.79 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
BeyondTheHorizon
6th June 2014, 11:44 AM |#4  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.79

This will not help.

For downgrade from B506 to B125 you will need a middle step. First flash that: https://mega.co.nz/#!9oEHUTiR!uVKEq6...QZ5yrnedx4rug4 via stock recovery, after that you will able to flash B125.

Not true. LOL The middle step it's a EMUI ZIP. That's so crazy. Man, don't make people follow your nonsense advice.
Last edited by BeyondTheHorizon; 6th June 2014 at 11:56 AM.
6th June 2014, 12:23 PM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondTheHorizon

Not true. LOL The middle step it's a EMUI ZIP. That's so crazy. Man, don't make people follow your nonsense advice.

alex.79 is right, you can't downgrade directly from B506. That middle step is needed. So the nonsense advice is yours.
BeyondTheHorizon
6th June 2014, 12:28 PM |#6  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by primo

alex.79 is right, you can't downgrade directly from B506. That middle step is needed. So the nonsense advice is yours.

Trust me. I'm right, you're wrong.
Last edited by BeyondTheHorizon; 6th June 2014 at 05:51 PM.
6th June 2014, 12:32 PM |#7  
alex.79's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Plovdiv
Thanks Meter: 86
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondTheHorizon

Not true. LOL The middle step it's a EMUI ZIP. That's so crazy. Man, don't make people follow your nonsense advice.

My frend don't give advice on things you are not quite clear for you. In this case nonsense advice is yours.
The Following User Says Thank You to alex.79 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
BeyondTheHorizon
6th June 2014, 12:33 PM |#8  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.79

My frend don't give advice on things you are not quite clear for you. In this case nonsense advice is yours.

No such step needed, you just try to make downloads with that link.

Tested without that step and all went well.
Last edited by BeyondTheHorizon; 6th June 2014 at 02:44 PM.
18th July 2014, 03:13 PM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.79

This will not help.

For downgrade from B506 to B125 you will need a middle step. First flash that: https://mega.co.nz/#!9oEHUTiR!uVKEq6...QZ5yrnedx4rug4 via stock recovery, after that you will able to flash B125.

this is the right way to do
5th April 2015, 08:49 AM |#10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.79

This will not help.

For downgrade from B506 to B125 you will need a middle step. First flash that: https://mega.co.nz/#!9oEHUTiR!uVKEq6...QZ5yrnedx4rug4 via stock recovery, after that you will able to flash B125.

@Alex
can u post here a new link i need this file to flash to my phone as well to update!
WBR
ReyTech.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes