Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Problems updating from Stock Rom

OP Purplesurge

10th June 2014, 06:34 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Alright so here's the story, I lost my phone for about a year and I recently found it again, and its running old software and I'm trying to update it and every time I go to update it, it gets stuck after rebooting to start the actual update. It gets stuck on the white HTC "quietly brilliant" splash screen with red writing at the bottom. The software version I'm updating from is 1.08.652.11 710RD, and its trying to update to 1.10 something. Never rooted or any custom Roms on it. It even gets stuck when I try to factory reset it from the bootloader menu.
10th June 2014, 08:13 AM   |  #2  
Flag Sheffield
Thanks Meter: 309

383 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplesurge

Alright so here's the story, I lost my phone for about a year and I recently found it again, and its running old software and I'm trying to update it and every time I go to update it, it gets stuck after rebooting to start the actual update. It gets stuck on the white HTC "quietly brilliant" splash screen with red writing at the bottom. The software version I'm updating from is 1.08.652.11 710RD, and its trying to update to 1.10 something. Never rooted or any custom Roms on it. It even gets stuck when I try to factory reset it from the bootloader menu.

Is the phone from the country you live in?
10th June 2014, 08:25 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgi5sr2

Is the phone from the country you live in?

Yes it is. US Virgin Mobile.
15th June 2014, 11:32 AM   |  #4  
Flag Sheffield
Thanks Meter: 309

383 posts
More
Does it recover back to 1.08 and continue to work?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread