Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,791 Members 47,240 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help!! Link2SD package invalid when trying to make Link

Tip us?

EGY falcon
Old
(Last edited by EGY falcon; 11th June 2014 at 12:39 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy [Q] Help!! Link2SD package invalid when trying to make Link

Hello guys
I have Sony Xperia L - Jellybean 4.2.2 - 15.3.A.1.17 - Rooted Stock ROM - Locked Bootloader
I'm facing a problem with Link2SD app, when I try to make a link ( any google playstore and APKs ) I got This error:
-----------------------
Failure
Link2SD package invalid
-----------------------
but all the other features of the app run correctly, I have read before something that might be the responsible for the error but I didn't totally understand it , that the directory where I'm trying to make the link might be changed to be ~ read only ~
So, Please I need any help and I'll be grateful.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-21-14-07-48.png
Views:	456
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	2791629  

Xieon1
Old
(Last edited by Xieon1; 20th June 2014 at 03:14 PM.)
Thanks Meter 8
I have the same problem. I've tried different versions of the app, etc, nothing seems to work.

LG Optimus F6 running Jelly Bean
Xperion Rom
Freedom Kernal.

Any version I use that is the plus version (which is needed to move a files internal files) doesn't work. I try to make a link, and get an error "Link2SD Package Invalid". I used to have no problem with the pro version.

Now the only way I can avoid that error is by installing the pro, and going with the basic to use.

persian___boy
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Also I have same problem any advise?

Greight
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Same here. Any ideas?
Please read this:
Iran is a very big country, there are many people there. Some of them are as knowledgeable as a cucumber, however the majority I can say are wise. The wise hate the current conditions in their country. I just want you to know Iranians like friendship, if some of them don't it's because of what imposed on them. You may or may not understand unless you be in this situation.

masanamuthu
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Im using this link2sd app. I can create link to sd card for the apps. Maximum apps are movngto sdcard successfully. I was facing one or two apps are not movng to sdcard. Onethng im usng sgy duos gts6102. Try to move another apps.. HIT >>>>> THANKS if i helped

Sent from my GT-S6102 using XDA Free mobile app

Greight
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by masanamuthu View Post
Im using this link2sd app. I can create link to sd card for the apps. Maximum apps are movngto sdcard successfully. I was facing one or two apps are not movng to sdcard. Onethng im usng sgy duos gts6102. Try to move another apps.. HIT >>>>> THANKS if i helped

Sorry I couldn't exactly understand what you wrote but with what I got, your response was not relevant.
Please read this:
Iran is a very big country, there are many people there. Some of them are as knowledgeable as a cucumber, however the majority I can say are wise. The wise hate the current conditions in their country. I just want you to know Iranians like friendship, if some of them don't it's because of what imposed on them. You may or may not understand unless you be in this situation.

masanamuthu
Old
Thanks Meter 9
I think it will works on only low activity devices such a version of 2.3.6. This method users i saw only in samsung galaxy y duos . I didnt heard any 4.0 version android user use this...

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=919326 ask here ..

EGY falcon
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Finally, I got the problem, When I got this error I was using a cracked version :-B, and for some reason the cracked version has an issue with the linking option but when I purchased the app it works fine

Sent from my C2105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

viveksvdy2014
Old
Thanks Meter 6

DONATE TO ME
Default Thats It!

It Happens With Cracked App! Try Using Lucky Patvher First!