Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,283 Members 38,853 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[share] [app] the cleaner

Tip us?

Mohd Haikal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Thumbs up [share] [app] the cleaner

Hello Guys , Firstly im gonna to tell you us this app doesnt make by myself , Im just sharing the app because sharing is caring .

So . As we all know our Galaxy Y just has 289/290 MB RAM , Well thats suck and makr our little brilliant Galaxy Lag , And our Galaxy Y just have a little internal storage. So we must smart use it correctly !

Now Im presenting to you the App called THE CLEANER , for me its more way better than Clean Master , The Cleaner just 2-3 MB spaced size but Clean Master use 9-10 MB space. So The cleaner also helps you to save more spaces on our Galaxy Y . The Cleaner also can clear Cache , Boost , Clean Junk For Sd Card , And the special is you can customize it with the colourful themes to make more Attractive and not bored when we open the App . So you can just download The App from GPS (GOOGLE PLAY STORE) . I will provide the link to you guys.

WARNING :
Please don't copy this thread . Im tired of typing using stock keybord On Galaxy Y . I hope you guys will appreciate my work and hit the thanks button ! . Thank You .

DOWNLOAD :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ner+play+store
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mohd Haikal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hamada3381
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Trying it hope it cleans

sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA Premium
My Devices
[LEFT]Galaxy y GT-S5360
Rom:Cyanogenmod 11
Kernel: Cyanogenmod 11

Galaxy tab GT-P1000
Rom:Cyanogenmod 9.1
Kernel:Cyanogenmod 9.1

Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
Rom:Android 4.3
Kernel:Stock kernel

Galaxy S4 mini GT-I9195
Rom:Android 4.3.3
Kernel:Stock Kernel

IPhone 4
Rom:IOS7.4
Kernel:Stock kernel

HP Pavilion DV6000
System:Windows 7 Ultimate/Ubuntu/Android-x86/

THE THANKS BUTTON IS MADE TO BE AVIODED.