Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,489 Members 45,710 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Regarding the colour of Sony Xperia SP

Tip us?

akshay4a5
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Regarding the colour of Sony Xperia SP

I have decided to buy this Sexy Phone
But confused to choose the variant white or black
Black version is prone to fingerprints and white one is prone to dust and grease :\
White version gives a premium feel though !!
So people please pour in your suggestions
Thanks in advance !!!
Cheers !!

ArturGaspar
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I like the white one. As you said, it gives more of a premium feel. The metal frame also looks much better in the white version than in the black one.
On the other hand, the display looks better when turned off in the black one.

The front part of the phone is of glass so it will not catch much dust. One thing is that the back scratches easily if you drop your phone a lot and this shows a lot more in white than in black.
The Following User Says Thank You to ArturGaspar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jackaros
Old
Thanks Meter 164

DONATE TO ME
I have the black one and i like the color i use it with a matte screen protector so no fingerprint problem on the front side and the back cover is not like a glossy black so both sides no problem.
I also like the white one but the aluminium frame is grey (as you would expect but not the glossy aluminium grey) as in the black one the frame is painted black like the rest of the phone giving it a smoother look.
I like my choice and i would recommend the black one but watch out if the frame paint gets damaged by a fall it will look awful.

That's what i think thank you .
If I helped spam that "Thanks" button

Phone :Xperia SP
Android Version : 4.3
Kernel:Stock .266 Kernel with CWM rootable by Doomlord
Rom: Stock
Bootloader:Unlocked
The Following User Says Thank You to jackaros For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]